• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CANCELLED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gh0stFlame

The Fire/Ghost type pokemon
Years
  • I think some of you may have seen my previous post but i'm canceling it due to the fact that i have Gym leaders for all but the Steel type gym. i will ask for Rom creation assistance later.

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Umm... I don't know what this is. All I know is that it's obvious this doesn't require its own thread. It doesn't leave room for any responses, and it doesn't promote discussion. You mentioned ROM hacking, and this isn't the section for that. If this is talking about a ROM hack, please post it in the ROM Hacking Section. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this thread.

Serperior%20Lock.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back