• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Could Pokémon OmegaRuby and Pokémon AlphaSapphire have worked as Generation V games?

Years
  • Assuming a DS version of OR/AS came out after Black/White 2 then it would be a time when major support for the DS was long-gone and the wi-fi services were about to be terminated. (and a lot of people wouldn't have been able to fully enjoy the game because the original DS models don't work with modern wi-fi security)
    This is a great point. It would have been very unfair to those games and fans had they had such a short lifespan for the online features.

Years
  • Well. This is a interesting question. But my answer is no. Just imagine Hoenn in Gen5-graphic is just... nope. b2w2 was better in that point, but that wouldn't be that good. I like the changes from gen 5 to gen 6. Like the graphic update, 3d-models als so on. To be honest I can't imagine Or/As without the features from the newer generation. So many things would just look boring and don't give any feeling (like flying in the sky oder the region itself).

Back