• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings PokéCommunity

Robin

p-pix?
Years
  • [My apologies if this is posted in the wrong place]
    Greetings everyone, you can call me Kapper ( or Maid :> )
    i've been lurking for a while now, and a friend convinced me to join, so yeah i did :)

wow, thats a short introduction, sorry i'm kinda shy and uh i'm a guy of few words :]

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    You posted in the right place my friend! Welcome to PC. No need to be shy here. We would love to hear what kind of stuff you're interested in. For example, What's your favorite pokemon game?

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • You posted in the right place my friend! Welcome to PC. No need to be shy here. We would love to hear what kind of stuff you're interested in. For example, What's your favorite pokemon game?

OwO thank you, my favourite official (i mean made by Nintendo/Gf) is BW2, as for rom hacks/fan-games its kinda hard to choose xD

Edit: I'm sorry, i forgot to ask you :( ;what's your favourite pokemon game (or games in general)? @FlakyGuy

Last edited:

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    OwO thank you, my favourite official (i mean made by Nintendo/Gf) is BW2, as for rom hacks/fan-games its kinda hard to choose xD

Edit: I'm sorry, i forgot to ask you :( ;what's your favourite pokemon game (or games in general)? @FlakyGuy

My favorites are Emerald, Crystal and Sun :D

Years
  • Heyo Kapper! Nice to meet you. n~n

Haha I was shy too no worries. PC is chill so yeah =p BW2 are also amazing games so I approve o your taste! Hope you have a super lovely time here!!

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Well, as anyone here will tell you, new members need to pay me $5. You know, 'protection money'.

Just messing with you! :P

Enjoy your stay! :D

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • Heyo Kapper! Nice to meet you. n~n

Haha I was shy too no worries. PC is chill so yeah =p BW2 are also amazing games so I approve o your taste! Hope you have a super lovely time here!!
    thanks <3 Nice to meet you too Sheep :)
    Well, as anyone here will tell you, new members need to pay me $5. You know, 'protection money'.

Just messing with you! :P

Enjoy your stay! :D
    Lmao, well you just missed $10 :p
    thanks i will ^-^
    Heya Kapper, welcome to PC, it's very nice to meet you! :)
    OwO thanks a Archy, Nice to meet you as well
    I'm sure you'll have fun here, there's no reason to be shy as we're always interested on new people. Actually, BW2 is my favorite Pokemon game too, there's any specific moment of the game that you remember the most? I'm wondering too, there's anything specific that caught your attention here?

Feel free to message me if you ever feel like chatting! Good luck and enjoy your stay :)

i really like when Ghetsis ordered Kyurem to use glaciate on me :> , oh and i heard from a friend that the community is nice so here i am :] what about you, what caught your attention in BW2?
    oh sure, if you dont mind i'll talk to you ^^

Back