• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Red Shade

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    And why are u bashing DarkCookie? He's just telling you that this isn't a hack its a map edit. You don't kno how to script which is basically the foundation of the game. You're barely a mapper (errors all over the place). And this

ok, then name a few errors.

learn how to spell

Basically you're some kid who just learned to use A-Map (isn't that hard) and ur putting together a shabby excuse for a hack.

wtf i'm sorry that you people have to talk **** on other people's threads just to try to get more posts. If you don't like it then just don't go to this thread. you know what i decided to do too.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Sigh. Not many tile errors only 1. But i think what quilava meant was that a lot of the maps have mapping no-nos. I mean first 2 empty. The emptiness of your maps is what makes your hack more and more ugly. Using tiles and stretching houses like that is a bit dull. If you want to show maps and get comments on how to improve maps go to the map rating thread. But yeah my other 2 cents.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Sigh. Not many tile errors only 1. But i think what quilava meant was that a lot of the maps have mapping no-nos. I mean first 2 empty. The emptiness of your maps is what makes your hack more and more ugly. Using tiles and stretching houses like that is a bit dull. If you want to show maps and get comments on how to improve maps go to the map rating thread. But yeah my other 2 cents.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    ok, then name a few errors.
    Look down

learn how to spell
    I will when you learn to hack..guess we gonna be waiting for a while huh...Btw thats what we grown ups call slang...read up youngen

wtf i'm sorry that you people have to talk **** on other people's threads just to try to get more posts. If you don't like it then just don't go to this thread. you know what i decided to do too.

Wow your balls finally dropped huh? Oh Well Your hack is officially DEAD. Its been T.O.S. So now is your cue to stop and close this thread. And i dont need post counts..check the showcase (where you'll NEVER be). Shattered Dreams..Beta 1.0 (OUT NOW) Downloads = Over 500. So if anything I don't need popularity or post counts (especially from this reject hack where no1 is looking) because Shattered Dreams is MORE than enough to keep me afloat in this community.Therefore bite ya tongue until you can put out a decent hack...in other words: Shut up for the rest of ya life

O and BTW just so you dont think i forgot....

Pokemon Red Shade

Pokemon Red Shade

Pokemon Red Shade

Pokemon Red Shade

These are pretty clear errors...

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    O and BTW just so you dont think i forgot....

Pokemon Red Shade

Pokemon Red Shade

Pokemon Red Shade

Pokemon Red Shade

These are pretty clear errors...

yah i knew about those errors all along and I have to start cherrygrove over anyway and i don't think it will be across a bridge and water anyway... i'm actually starting a new fire red hack

Last edited:

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • This hack actually sounds good to me. I've always wanted a redone version of firered and a trip to johto (I have played Shiny Gold but I've stopped for now. Training gets old) all in one hack. I could also teach you a LOT of hacking stuff if you'd like. Just ask me. Anyways, I can't wait for it to be finished.

Oh and this goes to darkcookie, quilava's master, and T:

Pokecommunity DOES have a be-nice policy. I could report you for being overly-rude. (I can do that) I won't this time but you guys should really watch what you say around new hackers. You have to remember if its their first hack, you should a least post something nice about it. About the pointing out of the mapping errors: it's ok, but you still have to remember: It's his first hack. You should at least give him a little bit of confidence instead of calling it stupid. (dbrown and Onvoloper were supportive) Also, instead of pointing out the errors like this:

They can clearly be seen (you: *rolls eyes at new hackers stupidity*). (With a pic with all of the errors circled)

Make it a little like this:

Here are some of the errors (Just circle some)
    You might want to correct those.

What I'm saying is instead of being rude to a new hacker (IE: him) just kindly point out a few of the errors and post something nice about his idea.

Years
  • I agree with Seth. I"m a beginner hacker too, but I'm learning...
    In a few days/weeks/months, you can go from a noob to pro.

someperson2008, I'm learning how to use XSE now, and I'll help you with scripting as much as I can.(After I finish learning.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    i'm actually looking into making an emerald hack but i'm still doing this one, except i'm having christos delete/or lock this thread asap. I'm starting this hack over(maybe), with a new name. post any name suggestions here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    dead hack

dead hack coming through never being played or barely started tis tis....

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • And why are u bashing DarkCookie? He's just telling you that this isn't a hack its a map edit. You don't kno how to script which is basically the foundation of the game. You're barely a mapper (errors all over the place). Basically you're some kid who just learned to use A-Map (isn't that hard) and ur putting together a shabby excuse for a hack. And this reli isn't hopping on the bandwagon as Onvoloper (who is so far is ya behind he can't think straight) would say. I leave you with this..learn to script so that you can actually have a hack and not jus a text edited map edited version of fire red.

I never said it was good, but it is clearly a hack. A hack that should be developed a lot as the maker developes. Nobody can start with making a perfect hack, people start crap and progress to good if they practise.
    I've been trying to learn by making pathetic little hacks.
    But damn, for someone trying to sound pro, you have a lot of pathetic spelling mistakes in there :/

i'm actually looking into making an emerald hack but i'm still doing this one, except i'm having christos delete/or lock this thread asap. I'm starting this hack over(maybe), with a new name. post any name suggestions here.

Don't keep making new threads everytime to plan on starting a new hack, keep them to yourself until you at least plan on taking it through to the end. It's just a pain, looking through what you think is a good sounding hack, to see it's been disbanded :/

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well im sorry bout my behaviour ok? I just wanted to show what a hack needs and everything to qualify as a hack not be mean or aything. Also not to be mean NOT to be mean but emerald is pretty risky buisness. Not even pro hackers can hack it well without it crashing.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    dead hack coming through never being played or barely started tis tis....
    u dont even know wtf ur talking about. i'm renaming this and making a new thread for the new name. it's the same hack, so read the thread before you post ****. oh i'm glad ur post count is up to 2 now, after a month. I wish i had that much posts.

Well im sorry bout my behaviour ok? I just wanted to show what a hack needs and everything to qualify as a hack not be mean or aything. Also not to be mean NOT to be mean but emerald is pretty risky buisness. Not even pro hackers can hack it well without it crashing.

yah i decided against that not bc of that just bc i like fire red as a game better just the main look and feel of it.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I never said it was good, but it is clearly a hack. A hack that should be developed a lot as the maker developes. Nobody can start with making a perfect hack, people start crap and progress to good if they practise.
    I've been trying to learn by making pathetic little hacks.
    But damn, for someone trying to sound pro, you have a lot of pathetic spelling mistakes in there :/
    Congratulations you pulled your head out of Someperson2008's behind long enuff to type that *clap clap*. My response to u is..stfu and shove ya head back wea it belongs: In Someperson's behind. And I don't have to act like a pro cuz I kno I am. I can script from the ground up. I can map excellent maps. So my final message to you before this closes is: shut up

At Someperson2008 better luck on an emerald hack. I would advise that you not use it but w.e. Just change up the story and learn to use pokescript using thex4's tut.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Congratulations you pulled your head out of Someperson2008's behind long enuff to type that *clap clap*. My response to u is..stfu and shove ya head back wea it belongs: In Someperson's behind. And I don't have to act like a pro cuz I kno I am. I can script from the ground up. I can map excellent maps. So my final message to you before this closes is: shut up

At Someperson2008 better luck on an emerald hack. I would advise that you not use it but w.e. Just change up the story and learn to use pokescript using thex4's tut.

i'm not making an emerald hack anymore. the new hack i'm doing isn't really new, i'm renaming this one and changing some things in it. Once i have a name, a new thread'll be up

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    this needs some NEW pokemon of your own. hackemon are awesome, anyways,
    nice hack.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    i don't do fakemon. i want a legit hack, with the pkmn that are real. i'm putting this on a new thread anyway, so everybody don't post on this anymore.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Someperson, don't close this thread just to rename the hack.
    It's called asking a mod to rename the thread.

Still, you should get it closed while you hone your skills.
    You need to be able to do something well to hack. For you, that's not really anything yet.

Hone your mapping skills (get them rated at the map rating thread) and start to learn scripting. It's not that hard. Take it from someone who thought that it was that hard before he started to learn.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Someperson, don't close this thread just to rename the hack.
    It's called asking a mod to rename the thread.

Still, you should get it closed while you hone your skills.
    You need to be able to do something well to hack. For you, that's not really anything yet.

Hone your mapping skills (get them rated at the map rating thread) and start to learn scripting. It's not that hard. Take it from someone who thought that it was that hard before he started to learn.

people r still posting in this lol? no i'm making a different fire red one now. like it has different sprites(i.e ur the boy and girl characters have blue and white clothes now) and just other different changes from before. I'm making a thread for that sometime soon, and after i finish mapping slateport and olivine, a pre-beta will be released. I could finish all the mapping as we speak but my computer crashed so I have to reload all my old files when i can. Other news I'm just gonna post in the new thread, not here.

Back