• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2013
    Hi, my name on this forum is RoyalCrash. I'm a fan of Pokémon and the Rom Hacking. I knew this forum for its importance on the web and I must say that I really like :D. That said, see you soon!

Years
  • Heeey RoyalCrash, welcome to PC~ good to meet you! ^^

If you're into ROM hacking you'll definitely find a lot of others who share your interest, as that's very popular here on the forum. I like hacks too, but I'm mostly a player and not a maker. Have a favorite? (Shiny Gold is awesomee) Buut yeah, PC is one of the few big Pokemon forums out there and it's pretty known for the hacks, so I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot of tools to use if you ever decide to make your own! We have a lot of active sections outside hacks though, so give those a try, yes? There's tons to do on here~

Anyway, what do you like besides hacking? I'd love to know a little more about you if you'd be interested in adding some information and I'm sure others would too. We're all pretty nice here. :D See you around and feel free to drop off a message if you'd like to chat, I'm always available!

Back