• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do old theme deck codes still work?

Years
  • Hey guys,
    Had my eye on a theme deck (in paper), but it has rotated out of standard. If I buy it in paper, will the code still allow me to obtain it in-game and play in the theme deck format?
    I wasn't sure if the codes have a use by date...

Years
  • Hey guys,
    Had my eye on a theme deck (in paper), but it has rotated out of standard. If I buy it in paper, will the code still allow me to obtain it in-game and play in the theme deck format?
    I wasn't sure if the codes have a use by date...

In theory, the older codes should work. What would make them not work is if people were using code generators to get themselves booster pack codes and one of the codes generated was the one printed in the deck you planned on entering.

Years
  • Hey thanks for the info,, I will take the risk!
    I guess if that did happen I could just complain and show them my code as proof

Thanks again

Back