• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The one where you play as Ash Ketchum's Son/Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackritus

Challenger
Years
Well' right now we aren't sure what we're doing with this...srry for not doing much :(

I'll talk to my cousin and hopefully get him back on the job.

TheNerdyPotato

Feraligatr is actually a Croc!
Years
Okay this may come across as blunt and rude, but that is how I am so deal with it or you are a n00b/newb;
The overall maps are squarish, try to sprice them up a little more and try to show us an event view with sprites or point them out to us and I found a lot of misspellings in the main info about it and you should develop a more detailed storyline so readers can want to play the game more to find out about all of the twists and turns and cool things that could happen, like why is Giovanni back, what happened to Kanto to make the places redone and some of the main things like is Misty still the leader and what kind of pokemon are found and is this going to have towns that were only in the anime and not just in the origianl game and are there different connections and gym orders and types and people and all of that good stuff, but most of all pretty good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back