• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The one where you play as Ash Ketchum's Son/Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Hey I actualy really like your hack its actualy INTERESTING hurry up finish this hack SO I CAN TEST IT I WANNA TEST IT
    Anyway can I be like a Tester or something?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Hey. Uhm, do you by any chance need the throwing pokeball sprites for the male hero? Cause I have time, I could give it a shot.
    Also, the title. I bookmarked this thread as RedII cause thats what it seems to be; or YellowII. But if it's Red or Yellow that would mean the main character would be son of Red and not Ash.

Uhm. Also. I could try to edit a Pikachu to stand on Heroes shoulder/back. Kinda like how Ash has his Pikachu do. I figured it would be a nice touch but I dunno if I could pull that off.

Last edited:

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
    Years
  • What happened to this thread? its been over a month since someone has posted besides me.
    sooo, what happened? is the game finished? Did you give the game up?
    what??? Plzzz start the team back up again.

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • were not quitting, but i've been grounded for the longest time (still am, I'm not even aloud to be on here right now.) and haven't been able to work on it. i'm thinking about starting with a fresh ROM when i start again, i've screwed up the old one. I still have the sprites and all that stuff, i'd just have to do the maps again.

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
    Years
  • ok, what you need to do is this:
    1. change your game a little.
    2. before you get someone to put on something, apply the new ips from your friend, if you attach twice i mean., make your latest rom a ips, then when someone adds something, apply your latest ips patch to a empty rom, this keeps bugs and glitches not happen.

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • hokay, I'm Officially unofficially, ungrounded, and i'm planning on starting the hack up again in the next week or so. like I said, i'm starting with a fresh ROM. i need to learn how to script

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
    Years
  • ok thats grat! im happy to see that the hack is back up.
    Ill make some sprites and OW's for you on the double ok?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    Nice to see you back Nerdyman2
    P.S. did I get the job for overworld spriter?
    Spoiler:

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
  • Hey, I can sprite for you, I can OWs, trainer sprites, Pokemon editing, recoloring, and a little bit of scratch spriting.

[EDIT] Also, a few names you could use are:
    Pokemon Son of the/a Prodigy
    Pokemon New Prodigy
    Pokemon Reborn
    Pokemon Reborn Prodigy
    Pokemon Rebirth (Might be used, I'm not sure...)

[EDIT 2] I ALSO edited the Dark Lugia for you:
    dllz8.png

Last edited:

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • Nice to see you back Nerdyman2
    P.S. did I get the job for overworld spriter?
    Spoiler:

no, I don't see much originality in these sprites, the main character looks like the devon goods guy, i think i'm gonna have somebody else work on the OW's

Hey, I can sprite for you, I can OWs, trainer sprites, Pokemon editing, recoloring, and a little bit of scratch spriting.

[EDIT] Also, a few names you could use are:
    Pokemon Son of the/a Prodigy
    Pokemon New Prodigy
    Pokemon Reborn
    Pokemon Reborn Prodigy
    Pokemon Rebirth (Might be used, I'm not sure...)

[EDIT 2] I ALSO edited the Dark Lugia for you:
    dllz8.png

those are some interesting names, and i'll look into them, and somebody has already made me a made-of-awesome Dark Lugia sprite, and i was just too lazy to put it up yet.

Years
  • Welcome back!
    I think I've improved in my spriting. (Then again I was using alot of DP sprites.)

I'm still busy with school but I might redo some of them.

Oh and hehe, I went though a style change. Blue Aoi!

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
  • Alright, so, how are my chances for the job? Check my thread 'My Sprites' it has some of my work. (Sorry if Lugia wasn't good, 5 second remake)

Last edited:

Death-The-Kid

The one and only Shinigami
    Years
  • Nice Hack

Nice hack man keep up the good work. You seem to be putting a lot of commitment into it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back