• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Perrie's Pretty Petal Flower Shop ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
offering:
shiny 5iv -attk helioptile dryskin modest
and
shiny 6iv wash rotom modest

for

your shiny 6iv machamp
and
6iv bold white flower florges

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
offering:
shiny 5iv -attk helioptile dryskin modest
and
shiny 6iv wash rotom modest

for

your shiny 6iv machamp
and
6iv bold white flower florges

Machamp isn't shiny and Florges is blue flower, plus Florges only has 5 IVs

Of course if you're fine with that I'll be happy to accept your trade. :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
Machamp isn't shiny and Florges is blue flower, plus Florges only has 5 IVs

Of course if you're fine with that I'll be happy to accept your trade. :)

is the florges shiny? (i actually prefer the blue flower) What iv is it missing? As for the machamp, could I give u a 6iv elektrike or 6iv absol instead? (non shiny) I would give u the rotom for ur volocrona if interested in trading shiny for shiny.

Perriechu

Years
is the florges shiny? (i actually prefer the blue flower) What iv is it missing? As for the machamp, could I give u a 6iv elektrike or 6iv absol instead? (non shiny) I would give u the rotom for ur volocrona if interested in trading shiny for shiny.

Pokemon marked with a star are shiny. Florges is not shiny. And when a Pokemon's IV spread is listed, the "xx" means it doesn't have 31 in that IV.

It goes Hp / Atk / Def / SpA / SpD / Spe

so Florges' spread is 31 / xx / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 meaning its Attack is the missing IV. :)

For Volcarona I'm definitely more interested in your Helioptile for it, and Electrike for Machamp.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
Pokemon marked with a star are shiny. Florges is not shiny. And when a Pokemon's IV spread is listed, the "xx" means it doesn't have 31 in that IV.

It goes Hp / Atk / Def / SpA / SpD / Spe

so Florges' spread is 31 / xx / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 meaning its Attack is the missing IV. :)

For Volcarona I'm definitely more interested in your Helioptile for it, and Electrike for Machamp.

ok, also would u do the rotom for ur nidoqueen or ur mismagius?

ZakTheApotheosis

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
Years
I'm sorry this is a little random but would you happen to have a Pineco? preferably a brave female Pineco :(

Perriechu

Years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back