• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Well I was looking through the scripts of Poke Essentials and I found a mystery gift function, but I have no idea how to use it...

My question is, does it even work or was it just implented but has bugs?

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
That stuff is in PokemonBoxManager, a strange and mysterious script section which I think imports and exports information to ROMs of the official games (including information about currently available Mystery Gifts). It'll all be out of date by now, and I don't know how to work it in any case. I may well scrap it, because I'm sure no one's ever used that feature (and it'd be cheating, not to mention it promotes the using of ROMs which legally we shouldn't do).

No, there's no Mystery Gift function in Essentials.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Maruno's already solved your problem but that doesn't make it okay for you to be posting in the wrong section. Make sure you look around the forum and post in the right spot next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back