• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.

Years
So I am kinda confused here...

What am I supposed to do after beating the second gym? Am I supposed to go to Route 12 to continue the story or what?

You need to talk to the grunts guarding the cave east of the city. After that yes, I went to Route 12, but there are rocks on Route 8 as well, and I don't know if you can do the story from that way too.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
You need to talk to the grunts guarding the cave east of the city. After that yes, I went to Route 12, but there are rocks on Route 8 as well, and I don't know if you can do the story from that way too.

I went to Patagon City through Route 12 but I can't see anything to do...

Years
I went to Patagon City through Route 12 but I can't see anything to do...

There is a power outage in the city, something is wrong with the generator on the previous route. A girl in one of the buildings Will give you a key to the windmill where the guy responsible for overseeing the generator is. If you can fix their problem, she Will also reward you with a ticket to a ship heading towards the next town.

Years
https://prnt.sc/lpdvxq so what is the point of that since you can't pass through it? Does that make that TM unavailable?

Thats the TM for Dig and it can be reached. You can jump if you are going at a high speed. You need to go a few tiles to speed up, but if you bump into a rock, your bike stops. You don't loose speed if you turn while moving.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 6, 2019
Thats the TM for Dig and it can be reached. You can jump if you are going at a high speed. You need to go a few tiles to speed up, but if you bump into a rock, your bike stops. You don't loose speed if you turn while moving.
Again (sorry) I said wrong, I was talking about that ledge that is impossible to pass..

Years
The TMs for Stealth Rock, Cut and Water Pulse cannot be tought to any Fakemon

Last edited:
Years
Is Wresall unavailable on purpose or is the ledge leading there facing the wrong way because of a mistake?
edit: nevermind, I found the entrance to the arena...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2019
I was wondering if shiny Burspine exists. I've been trying to sr for it for over 2 hours and no shiny yet. Chances are still 1/128 right?

Years
I was wondering if shiny Burspine exists. I've been trying to sr for it for over 2 hours and no shiny yet. Chances are still 1/128 right?

Nope, most Pokémon have no shiny sprites. Although you might experience some sparkling animation indicating that the Pokémon would be shiny if it had the sprite.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2019
Nope, most Pokémon have no shiny sprites. Although you might experience some sparkling animation indicating that the Pokémon would be shiny if it had the sprite.
Does that sparkle only pop when you have battle scene on? If so, I might've ran away from a bunch of shinies already...

Back