• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.

Years
Sooo which pokemon you can find in the pokelab backyard? All im finding is a bunch of opossols with the occasional nimbian throw in.

nothing other than that. You could've found the other elemental monkeys there in earlier versions but they were removed from the game.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
I hope a new updae comes soon, I restarted my game recently for the latest version and I'm getting so many hanging script crashes....

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
holy crap lookie here~!

qi493Tg.png

Only wish I caught it as a Pilove but hey, I got one with a good nature at the very least so I'm satisfied

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Oct 23, 2022
sorry i cant get to route 2 because a kid and her ninimia are blocking my way how can i get past there

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I have the same problem. Like I missed an event trigger somewhere?

AH! Play the Pokegear Jukebox track "poke flute" next to them. I kinda ignored the jukebox :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
N6OdSzu.png
n17IA3A.png

Welcome back to the place where it all began!

Pokémon Infernal Red and Natural Green are non-profit fanmade remakes of Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen in the style of Gen 5. They follow the same story, but have small changes and additions throughout. There is a complete main storyline and some post-game activities for you to enjoy (read the spoilers at the bottom of this post for more info).

Screenshots:​
Spoiler:

Features
- Re-embark on a journey to explore the Kanto region and become a Pokémon Master!

- Take on Gym Leaders, stop Team Rocket, and conquer the Pokémon League!

- Experience new twists in the story, and additional postgame content!

- Harness the power of Mega Evolution, with both new and old Megas!

- Remastered music in the style of Gen 5, along with all-new tracks!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpVVALjIm8CzwHsMYH_pR2JV2eHOZ6SWL

bretLkL.png
WZGFRgF.png

Download Infernal Red <---------- Choose your version ----------> Download Natural Green

(Credit to Xous54 Deviantart for Mega Charizard X / Mega Venusaur)

How to play:
Spoiler:

Postgame Content:
Spoiler:

Pokémon Locations:

Credits:
Spoiler:

About the game's release:
Spoiler:

Introduction:
Pokémon Spectrum is a fan game being made by myself with Essentials and some other resources. I've been working on this on/off in my spare time since February 2014.

Plot:
You are a person in a little known region, living in the small town of Lildune. However, an opportunity arises and you decide to go explore the region with all its native Pokemon that can't be found in other regions. There is an unknown world out there, with Gyms and Pokemon Trainers just like many other regions, along with myths and lore you must learn about for yourself. Can you catch them all, defeat them all, and rise to the top?

Demo Features:
  • 100+ fakemon
  • Spectrum forms of official Pokémon
  • 3 Gyms
  • New region
  • Animated sprites
  • Trainer customization
  • HM removal and misc QoL changes
  • Increased shiny rate

Demo Screenshots:
2tGitQE.png

Pokédex (SPOILERS):
Spoiler:

*******Download Links: ********
Current version: 1.4.3
RAR: https://mega.nz/#!gkgSnAiS!w06UdWKn3qrq-HxWZbrF5bFciV0rHuwLUzM2gFoE5SQ
ZIP: https://mega.nz/#!N5wiXC6K!bOQF0eo6pWkFyHfw-HsNjU3y4UFe_zGx8Tet47cbVKE

(Follow Instructions below first if you are using a previous version)
Updating instructions for people who want to keep their save file intact
Spoiler:

Credits:
Spoiler:

Changelog
Spoiler:

Old version links (look above for newest update):

Why hasn't the game been finished..? It looks amazing but has been around since 2015 but never finished..

Kharnix

Praise the sun!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Why hasn't the game been finished..? It looks amazing but has been around since 2015 but never finished..

Life probably happened. There's plenty of fangames out there that never get finished.

Years
Life probably happened. There's plenty of fangames out there that never get finished.

Kojo does EVERYTHING by himself, while also having a full-time job. Thats why progress is slow. He also didn't have any prior knowledge and had to spend a lot of time learning how to make a fangame, and often had to redesign older parts of the game once he had gotten better at it. It is also very important to note that Infernal Red has no fakemons, which is one of the most difficult and time consuming parts of making Spectrum.

Last edited:
Years
We last recieved information about him in 2021 January. He said he is (again) redesigning a lot of stuff and because of that the next update will take much longer than originally expected. He is not very communicative so 1 message/year is normal, it can never be known for sure where developement is right now

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
the Window is very small. is there a way to change that? Can't resize normally

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Kojo does EVERYTHING by himself, while also having a full-time job. Thats why progress is slow. He also didn't have any prior knowledge and had to spend a lot of time learning how to make a fangame, and often had to redesign older parts of the game once he had gotten better at it. It is also very important to note that Infernal Red has no fakemons, which is one of the most difficult and time consuming parts of making Spectrum.

I hope he is doing okay, if I could give him any food or gift he asked for I would.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
this is a pretty cool game and i like the fakemon keep it up

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
is there going be and update to this version more gym battle i'm enjoying game alot thanks

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I'm not dead, btw.
Today marks the 10th anniversary that I started development on this game.
The Essentials upgrade resulted in me wanting to redo most of the game (again...) so it put a massive delay on things. My plan is to do one more major release with 4 gyms (no ETA) then I'm not releasing anything else until the rest of the game is finished.

qtHnUAw.png
5qXMvgX.png

XsybNdC.png
0ga9Nyb.png

Back