• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Closing the Options screen causes a crash

Years
  • Just to make sure what is happening, you tried to add the multiple save script and got that error?

Did you tried to removing your save file and starting a new one to make sure that your save file is not the problem?

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
    Years
  • Yep. I created the Multiple Save Files Script(by that I mean I added mej71's) to my game. Then I tried it out, and tried on my current save to create a new save file. It acted like usual. Then, I deleted the save file, and started a new game. Tried saving it, bam, same thing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Looking at the error message again, I don't think the issue is within the scripts mentioned. From the looks of it, they're all trying to call up that apparently undefined method in some way or another. We need to find where it's at, because that's the issue.
    However, as far as I know, it could be almost anywhere in the scripts. At this point, importing everything to a clean version of Essentials would probably be much less tedious than the alternative: replacing each section of script until you find out which was causing the problem.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Yeah; it would be easier and, probably, quicker.
    If I knew more about the Ruby language and what precisely was going on/how to fix it, I might suggest defining the method the error message was talking about. I'm not sure how one would go about doing that, though.

Back