• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a new member!

VillainousGiratina

The Mysterious Pokemon of the Shadows
Years
  • Hello all, I'm new here. It's nice to meet everyone and hopefully I will have fun here at the PokeCommunity forums! A little background info about me: I've been playing Pokemon ever since I got Pokemon Diamond in 2007 when I was 8 (I'm 17 now). I very much enjoy playing Pokemon games and other games such as Dragon Ball Z, Kirby, Mario, and various racing and RPG games. I also listen to music and my dream is to learn how to play the drums. I just graduated from high school so for now I'm spending my summer vacation relaxing and preparing myself for college. I am going for a degree in Biomedical Science to become a veterinarian because I very much love animals! Anyway, hello again and I am looking forward to what PokeCommunity has to offer for me!

Years
  • Heyo VillanousGiratina ( well that sounded awesome xD ) Welcome to PC! Damn thats so much time -_- ooo I've played Dragon ball series in GBA :p If you liked RPG games then you sure had played megaman, right? haha Idk but megaman was awesome too.

Oh! biomedical science thats pretty cool. You can discuss about science stuff in PC's science and technology section or if you want just a casual chat you got pc discord server (link in splash) :p Well good luck for your career and have fun! I hope to see you around ^ _ ^

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi VillainousGiratina, welcome!
    Diamond was such a good game! What did you like most about it?
    What kind of music do you listen to? I'm a big Metal Progressive fan, however I like most kinds of music :3
    Aaaa thank you for wanting to become a Veterinarian! I love animals so much and I really wanted to do that when I was little....but I can't stand blood or needles :(

Years
  • Hey there VillanousGiratina (nice name!), welcome to PC! I also started on generation 4, Is gen 4 one of your favorites? :p Playing drums sounds like a cool thing, what kind of music genre would want to play the drums with? Ooo, you're studying biomedical science, that's very nice! That's something I myself am aiming for. You should discuss some of that with us in the Science & Technology section. Good luck with that! We hope to see you around :D

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    VillanousGiratina, that's such a great username! Welcome to PC! Pokemon Diamond was such a great game for it's time. What did you like about it? Feel free to go nuts over in our Fourth Generation section :P I'd also think Video Games is worth a visit too, there's so much going on over there, feel free to dive right into the current discussions. Congrats on graduating high school! That's such a great feat, you really should feel proud of yourself. I hope having fun on PC is in your summer plans~ If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me a message.

immacksg

follow @immacksg on twitter for some rad cartoon a
    Years
  • Hiyo, and welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
    Given your interests and goals, you seem like a pretty cool guy. I'm also incredibly envious of you given that you're already on break while I have finals next week, but whatevs.

VillainousGiratina

The Mysterious Pokemon of the Shadows
    Years
  • Hi VillainousGiratina, welcome!
    Diamond was such a good game! What did you like most about it?
    What kind of music do you listen to? I'm a big Metal Progressive fan, however I like most kinds of music :3
    Aaaa thank you for wanting to become a Veterinarian! I love animals so much and I really wanted to do that when I was little....but I can't stand blood or needles :(

Honestly, the thing I liked most about Diamond was the region itself. There were so many cool places to explore and nice characters to interact with. That's why Sinnoh remains my favorite region to this day! As for music, I like to listen to Alt-Rock (hard rock, punk rock, post-hardcore, etc.) and Metal (mostly alt-metal, but I like some heavier metal too such as Avenged Sevenfold and Metallica). Yeah, a lot of people are afraid of blood and needles. I guess I should be glad I never developed that fear.

Back