• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I have a question. I'm on my way on catching
    legendaries. And i was about to catch Ho-Oh, i
    went to mugwort villa then proceed to rainbow
    path to get the rainbow wing but the two
    soldiers blocked the road again I think this is is
    a bug because I'm almost done to all the event on this game. Can you please fix this 1158?
    And also some of the gym battles are repeating
    in johto and some tyron events are repeating
    too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    a bug because I'm almost done to all the event on this game. Can you please fix this 1158?
    too.

Already found a solution i used walkthrough walls. But please do fix those bugs, some tyron events are rpeating including the guardian of rainbow event and regigigas event. BTW the gane is great! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2021
    too.
    hey buddy is re-appearing/re-triggering of certain/all events bad for the save game file??
    does it affect the save files???

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    hey buddy is re-appearing/re-triggering of certain/all events bad for the save game file??
    does it affect the save files???

Hey there! I think it will not affect the save files at all, mine just encountered several repeated events but my save file is still okay. But if you want to make sure please do back up your save file just to make sure.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    The gen VI shiny sprites is up too? Btw, shiny sprite for archen and archeops are unavailable too..

I didn't add the 6th gen Pokemon's shiny sprite yet since I still can't get all the offical shiny sprites of them yet, and I need time to work it out. And I forgot that Archen and Archeops do not have shiny sprites, so I may going to do something.

Hey there just want to know how many fossils are ther in this hack? I only got 1 the plume fossils. I think there some more can anobody please tell me. Thanks.

There're two fossils in this hack, you can find another fossil in Abandoned Mine.

I dont think I understood how to get shards from pokemon in 3rd mission.

It's like I need to catch a wild pokemon and it will hold a shard?
    If yes, which exactly pokemon are helding shards and where are they?

Cause I searched through all 4 caves and I'm almost sure that gathered all shards from hidden place/

Tentacool and Dwebble sometimes hold Red Shard, Qwilfish sometimes hold Yellow Shard.

@jactis I'm stuck on 4th mission, I talked to Logan, defeated Wind. Or Night I forgot who.
    Went back to talk to him, he wasn't there.
    Went to Eastern City to see if I completed the mission.
    Talked to the woman and she says I must be new here gives me the first mission all over again. I tested to see if I could just restart the mission but it won't let me.

@1158 I googled pokemonmewhacker nothing came up mate.

I think you can find it in the toolbox of this site.

Wow you have another project?(I'll always play your hack)
    is it connected to victoryfire/resolute?

Yes, and I'm still working on it, it will be connected to these two hacks as well.

does anyone know how to get to spiral island?
    I have finished the reshiram/zekrom event

You need to talk to the server of the mission center, she'll tell you that the player's dad is waiting in Cedar City, you can get the ticket from him.

where am i able to find larvitar, it doesnt show on the pokedex map properly

It can be found in Carmine Ruins.

I have a problem. After I beat Luke&Eva, and start the missions, all the events in the story came back (rivals, team mirage, etc.) and trainers I already beat challenge me again when I try to explore to do missions. Right now i'm doing the shard missions. Help?

Well, just ignore those repeating events, it's okay.

This hack is extremely good and fun to play ! The storyline is fantastic and the maps are beautiful however this hack is quite difficult.By the time you reach the leauge the elite 4 have higher leveled pkmn than you and the champions completely destroy you.I suggest that a slightly easier mod should be released.

Maybe, I do understand this, but I'm not sure I have enough time for this.

Do I download version 1 or beta 3.2 for the latest version??

I think Version 1.05 is the final version.

Thanks a ton buddy!!!
    @1158 I guess the link to walkthrough should be added on first post for convenience or any other walkthrough...

I do think so, I may do it later.

In case you need some help, here it is, a revised edition of Pokemon Resolute Walkthough by Poketrainer Ifin [[B]http://sambidoplang.heck.in[/B]]. You can get it here ->http://www.sendspace.com/file/c3g3sr. By the way, 1158, can you put this file in the first post? Maybe it will help many player.

Thanks a lot, and I think I'll do it right away.

btw if you finish elite 4 scripts are repeating for example man who gives you hm strenght

Well, I think it's okay to ignore them, I really need to come up with a way to solve this.

Hey I just got my 5th badge from cedar city(hometown)..now i want to train at carmine island..so i saved my game at lithopone city & when i use ferry to go to carmine island, the script of elijah,selphy is repeating..is it normal/okay for that script to repeat(though the team mirage script didn't repeat :))..I hope it won't corrupt/hamper my game save file..please do guide me!!!

I think it's okay to ignore them.

This happened to me a week or two ago, no fixes for it I can't get past 4th mission, really dont wanna restart but looks like I'm going to have to.

I do think you can find the save file editor in the toolbox of this site, sorry again for inconvenience.

Game keeps on crashing whenever I try to kill a scyther for some reason. So I can't beat Louis in the basement event

Really? But I tested it and nothing happened.

i played beta 3.2 and got to the mission where you're supposed to see suicune but i never did so i deleted the beta and downloaded the fixed version 1.05. i dont use cheats or anything.

Well, Suicune event didn't happen? I've never found this problem, could you please tell me more about it?

I'm planning to play the fix version now..

is the back sprite of the 6th gen pokemon been inserted now?
    or are they still just rotated??(kinda creepy when battling :))

Yes, all the 6th gen sprites were completed except the shiny pallete, so I don't think the problem you mentioned will happen.

Buddy I have seen the back sprites of Fennekin(& his evolution's) & they were perfect...though I feel that you may have posted this in wrong thread(I guess you're talking about DarkRising2,that hack had back sprite troubles)....

@1158 : Awesome hack buddy..just got my mega rock & anti mega rock (I know how to get them more than once, but I don't want to be a killjoy)

Thanks, glad to see you like it.

i there a way to make Pure use her another team
    cause i still fight her with same team

It's a random event, everything will depend on luck, I think. But if you are battling her in the gym or meet her just by the door of Battle Department, she only have one team at that time. She'll only have 8 team in the final battle.

Nah mate im talking about Noivern and Frokie(final evo) i was playing the late beta..
    im asking if its fix now in this fixed version

They already have back sprites, I think.

ermm is it bannable to ask for someones saved data?

So I can leave for Tyron?

Well, sorry, I don't have the save file, but it's possible to get one from someone else.

No I got him, you have to do something else before you can get him. Deeply saddened that you can't get mega garchomp. Was looking forward to that lol

Sorry for that, but I'm sure that it will be available in my next project.

leave Tyron or reach Tyron?

dunno if it's ban-able but i would not mind. but u will think my save is hacked because have around 295 Pokemon caught

but i only have 2 badge at the moment on Tyron. i never try to keep going i where training my pokemons

------------------------------------------------

BTw Any idea how i can evolve Feebas? Lampent? And Budew?

There's a problem that may make Feebas can't evolve, I'll solve this problem later, and Lampet evolve with its happiness value at 220 during the night, Budew evolves with its happiness value at 220 during the day.

Having problems with Fairy Type Gym maze (I pushed 3 buttons but can proceed further). If there is a screenshot with solution or someone made a walkthrough - plz post it.

Well, there're so many traps there, you can try to walk by the edge of the wall, so it'll be easier, I think.

@1158 buddy I would still like to know if certain events are triggered for second time will that affect my gameplay (corrupt my save file coz i need .sav file as I play on my phone as well as on my laptop)???
    I have got 8 badges & just finished the sky castle event...
    coz I just completed sky castle event & when I caught a rayquaza at sky castle, the events/double battle with grunts at diantus town were repeated when I went back there to go through umber path & catch another legendary pokemon...
    Interestingly I had saved before going to sky castle again, & in this save state the events are not triggered again...
    SO i'm guessing it has to do something with me catching Rayquaza???
    Also I hope these re-triggering of events won't coz any damage to my journey..I don't mind battling them again..but I don't want to get stuck...hope someone would clarify/help...

Those events will not affect anything, I think, it's okay to redo them.

Hello,I know most people are miles ahead but I AM STUCK I cant understand why
    I have played pokemon resolute version for two times till sky castle but every time I
    have to start again.The thing is,I use the (Glitch?) of sky castle of rematch with trainers on exit of stairs to train my team ;) but when I defeat saevitia aka ulquiorra esperialis
    and credits roll then my save files is erased!!!! PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!!!!! I Am not able to play beyond sky castle.

Anyways sorry for the long post

Please adjust the save settings from 64K into 128K.

I found that chinchou,corsola and clamperl are holding shards, but I caught them and they didn't had shards...

You can try to find Trapinch, Tentacool, Dwebble and Qwilfish, they sometimes have shards with them.

I have a question. I'm on my way on catching legendaries. And i was about to catch Ho-Oh, i went to mugwort villa then proceed to rainbow path to get the rainbow wing but the two soldiers blocked the road again I think this is is a bug because I'm almost done to all the event on this game. Can you please fix this 1158? And also some of the gym battles are repeating in johto and some tyron events are repeating too.

Well, just redo the event in Pinaroma Villa, it'll be solved.

I have quastion of my own.
    How to enter a Pine Tower? I already beat Ice Type gym leader but the guy in front of the tower still blocks the path. I did almost everything that written in a walkthrough (except of receiving a Magma Stone from Steven) so what exactly I need to do to get acces to Pine Tower?

You mean Pure Tower? You need to get the Magma Stone first, then finish the event on the top of Jade Volcano, after this, go to Pinearoma Villa for the event, then, go to Halfleaf City, after the gym challenge, go to Halfleaf Cave, after this, Pure Tower will be available.

morrison17, how much later does flabebe evolve cause mine is lvl 80 and still no evolve

Make sure you are playing the newest Version 1.05, Flabebe evolves at Lv19.

after i talked to the person in the super market who give us the mission for the shards, i went to the cave to the right and the big rock pokemon thing is blocking it, so the whole script is repeating it self.

Does that happen? I think I need to have a look.

so I found 8 green shards, 4 yellow shards, but only 1 red shard, where is another red shard?

If you can't find the hidden caves, just search for Tentacool and Dwebble, they have Red Shards.

Already found a solution i used walkthrough walls. But please do fix those bugs, some tyron events are rpeating including the guardian of rainbow event and regigigas event. BTW the gane is great! :)

Yes, I do need to do something to fix them, but I still have no idea about how to do it. Sorry, but I'll keep up fixing them.

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
    Years
  • Glad to see you active again 1158^

but.. I'm using my old save file(from beta 4/or something) but noivern and froakie(final evo) still has no back sprite..(really wanna use the froaki..)

and about your project.. can you reveal some of it?? like its name or mascot??
    just can't wait for it though.. really excited now :)

and in my other save file.. my mewtwo is mewtwo x.. but in this version its y... (really want the x one..)..

Years
  • I try to patch beta 4 to version 1 why the story is reapeted and my mission cant finish so I need to start again? I have lvl 96 flygon and 91 Lucario-M. I finish sylon leuge.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Where is the best spot to train before 6th gym? Cause my team is very under leveled and the wild pokemon i find give so little experience.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    I play this on my phone just so people know. The only problem I had with the Beta version was that the suicuine event wouldn't happen, I'd get sent back to that snowy place but no way to get out, so I decided to download the 1.05 version. Everything worked just fine until I met certain Pokemon like scyther, cloyster, and gloom. I fixed it from crashing by actually saving in game instead of doing a save state but the problem now is that "the battery is dry and time based events won't work" which doesn't bother me. None of the missions were a problem, events do happen again when I go back to certain areas. But 1.05 is the version to play. Hope this helps.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Where is the best spot to train before 6th gym? Cause my team is very under leveled and the wild pokemon i find give so little experience.

But lucky eggs at lividity city and you can train by the cave that connects it to the last city.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    WHERE I DOWNLOAD THE LATEST BETA?...ON PAGE WAS ONLY 3.22 AND NOW ITS ONLY FIXED VERSION 1.05...I WRITE WITH CAPS CUZ I ALREADY ASKED THIS AND I WAS IGNORED

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    WHERE I DOWNLOAD THE LATEST BETA?...ON PAGE WAS ONLY 3.22 AND NOW ITS ONLY FIXED VERSION 1.05...I WRITE WITH CAPS CUZ I ALREADY ASKED THIS AND I WAS IGNORED

Yk if you actually read anything on here people including me and the creator say to play 1.05.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    1158, I think the fossil which is found in abandone mine is the plume fossil which I already have. The question is where is the other one? Please can you tell me the exact location and the other one the repeating bug in mugwort which are the two soldiers blocking the path I tried going to pine villa but the event there is not included in the repeated event. I already use cheats wakthrough wall but please do fix it and the other repeated event in tyron and johto. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    How does lampent evolve? I've leveled it to 100 and I've tried buying all of the stones and nothing :/

Last edited:

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
    Years
  • I try to patch beta 4 to version 1 why the story is reapeted and my mission cant finish so I need to start again? I have lvl 96 flygon and 91 Lucario-M. I finish sylon leuge.

what mission are you at?? is it the shards again?? or the logan/alma quest??

1.05 version is the most updated one so you should download it..

How does lampent evolve? I've leveled it to 100 and I've tried buying all of the stones and nothing :/

lampent evolves by happiness at night as said by 1158 in the earlier post..(READ READ READ)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2014
    which level does riolu evolve?
    and are there any new moves from older gens?

i finished victory fire ages ago and i just got to know the exsistance of this hack ;)

another question is is there physical/special split in the game?

Last edited:
    Back