• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Cherry & Tangerine

Cherry Tangerine

time traveler
Years
  • Hello, everyone, and welcome to my first Storylocke. This is a Nuzlocke run of Pokemon Black. I will try to update this at a rate of one chapter per week, but that is subject to change.

Let's boogie.

Prologue
    Spoiler:

Part 1: Echoes of the Dream Tide

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Hi there! It's always great to see new face here. =) Anyways, would it be all right if you get rid of the googledoc links and copy/past the story on your first post instead? The rules state that you post your story directly here and not just post a link from an outside source. Sorry if this causes trouble.

Cherry Tangerine

time traveler
    Years
  • Hi there! It's always great to see new face here. =) Anyways, would it be all right if you get rid of the googledoc links and copy/past the story on your first post instead? The rules state that you post your story directly here and not just post a link from an outside source. Sorry if this causes trouble.

I chose Google Docs because it shows proper indentation before paragraphs and I don't have to edit lines which use things like italics with BB code. If it means following the rules, however, I'll make this change.

Chapter 1: Tangerine
    Spoiler:

Back