• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Aki's Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2018
    So I've started writing my own story from a Fire Red Randomizer I did a while back I looked back at my old save and remembered where I got them but changed it up a bit :) I would like some art done for it but I have no money but anyway I created all the lore and characters except the ones that are actually from the pokemon series its self like the pokemon, Red, Blue, Green, and Prof.Oak but anyway I'm not finished with it so when I am I'll post it here but until them pm me if you'll do art for me for free

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Sorry to intrude but I'll have to close this thread for now since you said part of your story isn't finished yet. Once you're done with your story/chapter, you can do a new thread. Once more I apologize for the inconvenience.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back