• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Unbeaten

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
Years
  • So I was just wondering if anyone has made it through the complete game unbeaten? I just finished all 16 badges and the Elite Four unbeaten...however... when I got to Mt Silver I didn't think RED was such a high level and lost... his Pokémon are 20+ levels higher than BLUE

Pretty bummed I lost on the last battle :3c

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    nah, I always lose to at least one gym leader due to bad luck. Falkner if i choose Chikorita and Whitney with anything. Morty and Clair are also sometimes troublesome with Gengar's hypnosis and Kingdra's good typing and stats.

Years
    • Seen today
    On my most recent play through of Silver, I made it through the whole game without losing, including Red. Using flash with umbreon was a big strategy because the AI doesn't like switching out, and whenever they did land a hit Umbreon easily tanked it.

Back