• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Splash of Colour [I will do my best to contact prior arranged trades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2014
    I'm sorry to hear that :(

I assume you want it to be traded to you in Gen V first? Since Bank isn't out yet. Also, my partner has an English one that she can nickname "Father" and I have a Japanese one I can nickname "Dad (since Japanese Pokemon can only be nicknamed up to 5 characters to Father wouldn't fit).
    Yes please, if that's the way to do it, and I'm sure she'd love the Japanese one, since she's moving there to be a teacher. I'm not sure how specific I can be with the Pokemon, but she's just now trying to get into competitive battling with this Gen, so something she'd be able to use battling online would be great. Of course I won't be picky about it. Thank you so much! Please message me when you have the time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Username:Flyer1228
    Pokemon: Dratini
    Nickname (if want one): MYSTIC
    Nature:Mild
    Ability: Shed Skin
    IVs:Flawless
    Shiny: Yes
    Egg Moves: Extreemspeed
    Hatch Location:ilex forest
    Language (English or Japanese):English
    Generation (4th or 5th): 4th Gen
    Other: Thank you so much!!!

Hey you two, I have my last request I believe, no rush on them, just going ahead and posting before I forget. ^^ It can easily be in a few days.

Feebas ♀ Lv. 1
    OT: GARRET | 57203
    Calm - Swift Swim
    31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
    Splash - Protect

Pawniard ♀ Lv. 1
    Adamant - Defiant
    31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
    Scratch - Psycho Cut - Sucker Punch - Swords Dance

And also, a breeding request:

Username: ToWriteLove
    Pokemon: Eggsecute
    Nickname (if want one): Daps
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Harvest
    IVs: Perfect
    Shiny: Either
    Egg Moves: Not sure if egg moves, but this is the moveset I am aiming for- - Power Swap/Leaf Storm/Protect/Psyshock
    Hatch Location: White Forest
    Language (English or Japanese): English
    Generation (4th or 5th): Fifth
    Other: If you can do this EV spread, that would be great, but not necessary.
    EVs: 244 HP / 28 Def / 236 SDef
    I won't be able to do these requests unfortunately as my lite broke and I can't RNG any other way. :( Tabor can't do them either since I'm the one who does 4th Gen RNG and he can't RNG on his White. However, flyer if you don't mind changing gens he can do it on 5th Gen, and ToWriteLove if you don't mine changing location he can do it on his Black. Sorry for having to do that. :(

Also a notice:

As school is starting again for both of us we'll be too busy to do requests, so requests will be closed until further notice.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • If he has time, any other location is fine for Daps, but if you guys are too busy, don't worry about it, school is much more important. ^^ Sorry to hear about your Lite EV. :(

Years
  • :( If possible, that would be great. Thanks for the consideration! I understand that school has started (as it has started for me as well), so whenever you have time, please do. Otherwise, let me know and i'm in no hurry to obtain this poke.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • If he has time, any other location is fine for Daps, but if you guys are too busy, don't worry about it, school is much more important. ^^ Sorry to hear about your Lite EV. :(

:( If possible, that would be great. Thanks for the consideration! I understand that school has started (as it has started for me as well), so whenever you have time, please do. Otherwise, let me know and i'm in no hurry to obtain this poke.

I should be able to do both of these, though it might take a bit of time >.< I'm sorry >.<

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    Hi, I was interested in a Jap ditto with 6 IVs. I've got a Honedge Brave 31/31/31/31/31/x I can trade if you'd like.

tabor62

Years
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    tumblr_mvb8g6q9i31so4y1uo1_250.gif

BUMPING TO TOP!

We are back and have updated for Gen VI. Please read first post before posting any offers.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    I am interested in the Spearow and Arbok females in non normal balls. I'm still a little confused as to what is free or not, but is there anything in particular you'd like? I have some 5iv and one 6iv Shellos that I don't want.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Hey EV, hey Tabor! ^^ Glad for Poke Bank I take it? :P I was interested in the following:

Pawniard ♀ Lv. 31
    OT: EV♥ | 1027
    Adamant | Defiant
    31/31/31/2/31/31 - HP Electric 70
    Faint Attack - Scary Face - Metal Claw - Slash

The shiny one, and was wondering if you could nickname Kingslayer if we work out a trade.

I can offer either an Event Torchic (With Blazikinite) or a 5IV (Missing Attack) Shiny Greninja that is EV trained. Just let me know!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I am interested in the Spearow and Arbok females in non normal balls. I'm still a little confused as to what is free or not, but is there anything in particular you'd like? I have some 5iv and one 6iv Shellos that I don't want.
    Maybe this will help clear things up?
    All the RNG'd Pokémon on Gen V and Leftovers on Gen VI are free, but there is a limit of 6 Pokémon per person per week.

Hey EV, hey Tabor! ^^ Glad for Poke Bank I take it? :P I was interested in the following:

Pawniard ♀ Lv. 31
    Adamant | Defiant
    31/31/31/2/31/31 - HP Electric 70
    Faint Attack - Scary Face - Metal Claw - Slash

The shiny one, and was wondering if you could nickname Kingslayer if we work out a trade.

I can offer either an Event Torchic (With Blazikinite) or a 5IV (Missing Attack) Shiny Greninja that is EV trained. Just let me know!
    Yes we are! I'll nickname and transfer for you. :) Both of your offers are really good. D: But I'll like the Greninja pretty please. :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Ah I see now. Thanks for clearing that up. In that case, would it be possible if I can have 1 of all those leftovers in the VI IV bred section please?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Ah I see now. Thanks for clearing that up. In that case, would it be possible if I can have 1 of all those leftovers in the VI IV bred section please?
    Do you still want the Arbok and Spearow? Those are free too, although my partner has them so he'll have to breed them for you.

You can have one of each of the leftovers since those are mine. My FC is in first post and in my signature. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Do you still want the Arbok and Spearow? Those are free too, although my partner has them so he'll have to breed them for you.

You can have one of each of the leftovers since those are mine. My FC is in first post and in my signature. :)

Really? Yeah I still want them, should I PM him?

Yay thanks, I'll add you. My IGN is Takeshi. FC is in my sig also.

Years
  • Name: Sheep
    Virizion ♁ Lv. 45
    OT: EV♥ | 4508 | W2
    Jolly | Justified
    31/31/31/23/31/31 - HP Dark 70
    Helping Hand - Retaliate - Giga Drain - Sacred Sword

Name: Goat
    Terrakion ♁ Lv. 42
    Jolly | Justified
    31/31/31/30/31/31 - HP Electric 70
    Helping Hand - Retaliate - Rock Slide - Sacred Sword

Name: Cobalt
    Cobalion ♁ Lv. 42
    Timid | Justified
    31/14/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice 70
    Helping Hand - Retaliate - Iron Head - Sacred Sword

Name: DogZilla
    #246 Larvitar (LV 1)
    OT: Tabor ID: 33997
    Adamant - Guts - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
    Outrage - Dragon Dance - Crunch - Earthquake

Name: SilverDoge
    Ninetales ♂ Lv. 100
    Timid - Drought
    31/30/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice 70
    84 HP | 252 SpA | 6 SpD | 168 Spe
    Will-O-Wisp - Fire Blast - Hypnosis - SolarBeam

Name: Ray Pinyoko
    #143 Snorlax (LV 1)
    Adamant - Immunity - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
    Double-Edge - Earthquake - Brick Break - Protect

If it can be nicknamed please nickname it
    oh and also can we trade in Gen6?
    so I could trade you back my 5Iv Bred and some mega stones also some BP items ^_^
    thanks also I could wait
    just PM me when you're ready or just reply to this

Last edited:

tabor62

Years
  • Really? Yeah I still want them, should I PM him?

Yay thanks, I'll add you. My IGN is Takeshi. FC is in my sig also.

No need, I've seen it. However it might take a bit since I've got some stuff I'm working on for myself and real life stuff.

Name: Sheep
    Virizion ♁ Lv. 45
    OT: EV♥ | 4508 | W2
    Jolly | Justified
    31/31/31/23/31/31 - HP Dark 70
    Helping Hand - Retaliate - Giga Drain - Sacred Sword

Name: Goat
    Terrakion ♁ Lv. 42
    Jolly | Justified
    31/31/31/30/31/31 - HP Electric 70
    Helping Hand - Retaliate - Rock Slide - Sacred Sword

Name: Cobalt
    Cobalion ♁ Lv. 42
    Timid | Justified
    31/14/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice 70
    Helping Hand - Retaliate - Iron Head - Sacred Sword

Name: DogZilla
    #246 Larvitar (LV 1)
    Adamant - Guts - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
    Outrage - Dragon Dance - Crunch - Earthquake

Name: SilverDoge
    Ninetales ♂ Lv. 100
    Timid - Drought
    31/30/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice 70
    84 HP | 252 SpA | 6 SpD | 168 Spe
    Will-O-Wisp - Fire Blast - Hypnosis - SolarBeam

Name: Ray Pinyoko
    #143 Snorlax (LV 1)
    Adamant - Immunity - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
    Double-Edge - Earthquake - Brick Break - Protect

If it can be nicknamed please nickname it
    oh and also can we trade in Gen6?
    so I could trade you back my 5Iv Bred and some mega stones also some BP items ^_^
    thanks also I could wait
    just PM me when you're ready or just reply to this

EV can say more about this,but just some heads ups. First one being that we can't nickname Pokemon with the OT "GARRET" as that save file no longer exists. Second thing being I'm hoping we can nickname the other Pokemon. Some of the nicknames are quite long and might not fit. Could you perhaps choose other shorter names for them incase they don't fit?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back