• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grasping for the Light: A Teen Titans Roleplay

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • <OOC>Alright, I wondered where you'd dissapeared to.<OOC>

I walked the streets, wondering what to do. No doubt Slade already knew that I too had left and would be sending someone after me. That was unavoidable, but I wondered if I could find Eclipse first to warn her. Thing was, i ad no idea where she might be. Ignoring the strange looks I was getting for my dress, I found the city's radio tower and went to the top, hoping I could see something from there.

Years
  • I had calmed down, knowing that anybody that saw me would figure I was just an odd fish. As far as I knew, I was the only dinosaur expert around. after eating a few fish, I lept high into the air, getting an excellent look around, before plunging back into the water. I was starved, and I was considering morphing a herbivore so I didn't have to kill to eat..

~Ozy~

Years
  • I saw something jump out of the water, something quite odd. It was a bit too close to shore to be anything like a whale. I wanted to check it out. Even if it didn't turn out to be Eclipse, I was desprate for something to do. I dived off the tower, flipping thrice in midair to land almost silently. I darted off into the night, straight toward the coastline.

Years
  • I partially surfaced again, looking around.There was somebody heading straight for the coast, but I couldn't tell who... I was worried though, and headed back underwater, though the coral and my considerably large size kept me from moving too much..

~Ozy~

Years
  • There was no apparent sign of whatever it was when I got to the beach but the run had been good fun and I was feeling better for now, so I laid back on the beach, still with some of the sun's heat trapped in it to watch the stars.

Years
  • I shifted so I could see above the water, and instantly recognising Chaos, I couldn't stop myself from giving an angry thrash of my tail, but I did keep myself from trying to drench him.. I wanted to morph, somehting huge, but I was having issues being as big as a dolphin, any bigger and I'd be beaching myself...

~Ozy~

Years
  • I only caught the disturbance in the water with my peripheral vision but it was enough. I was on my feet in an instant, saying "Eclipse. If that's you, get up here. We need to talk."

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Trap" I began, making it a question. "That's what I was sent here to be but not what I am. Just be careful. Slade's after your blood now" I finished, walking off back into the night.

Years
  • Okay, that was weird... though he was stating the obvious, I had known that Slade would come after me, givin time. <if you're under orders to kill me, then why am I not dead?> I asked calmly, preparing to dart away lest this still be a trap...

~Ozy~

Years
  • I turned slowly, saying "I'm no assassin." Without further ado or talk I walked into the night. Let her find me if she wanted to persue the matter more.

Years
  • I wanted to follow, but I had no morph that could fly and had night vision. something evoloution had forgotten in the Mesizoic era. Without a sound, I dissapeared below the water, heading for a seperate area of the coast.

~Ozy~

Years
  • I pulled out a discman and switched it to one of my favorite songs, one that reflectd my mood perfectly right about now. I needed a new place to sleep, eat and live in general. Slade knew all my old safehouses, I needed somewhere new. I looked out across the coast periodically and smiled when my eyes fell on a small rocky island near the Titan's tower.

Years
  • I got as far away as I could on a short burst of energy, and morphed as I came out of the water. My chosen morph was Plateosaurus, a pro-sauropod from the late Triassic. This area was virtually a rain-forest, and I allowed the dinosaur to rule the mind, which was fine, as all it was interested in doing was eating. I could describe the methods of digestion, but this was not a biology class. As it was, this creature had an immense appitite, and it gradually worked it's way through the forest.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Getting to the island was a simple matter, the water wasn't deep in the slightest except within 50 feet of the coast. It turned out to be the perfect haunt for me, easily defensible and the perfect size, about 50 yards by 20 and heavily forested with cliffs on three sides. I stretched as I started looking for a place to hang my hammock for tonight.

Years
  • I raised on my back legs for a moment, getting an excellent look around. Sadly though, this creature didn't have the best sight, but it allowed me to see immidiate threats. I didn't see anything of personal consern, so I returned to browsing, though a part of my mind wondered if I had been spotted.. after all, this pro-sauropod wasn't exactly inconspicious...

Back