• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo MewMew rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
  • *Frosting was sitting at a table in Cafe Mew Mew. His tiger appearance was suppressed. He didn't know what happened to him yet, but he felt wierd.* Hello, can I please have some tea? *he asked kindly to Ichigo and smiled* by the way, that outfit looks great on you! *blushed alittle*

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Kiichigo sat at her own table eating a raspberry pastry with some cream on, but it didnt taste as good as it normaly did, the reason was because she was lonely...she didnt have any friends, so all she wanted was a friend. Kiichigo looked on the waitresses who served other people, it was strange but since the first day she had comed there to have a snack, she had seen that there was something special about them, but Kiichigo quickly pushed away those thoughts since her imagination was incredible strong...

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • *looking at Kiichigo, he noticed that she was feeling down or lonely. Being a gentleman, he walks gently over to her table still smiling* Hello miss, mind if I sit here? *he asked the stranger kindly*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • cool. *Frosting sat down next to Kiichigo and asked, beaming and blushing slightly* So, what's your name?

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • Hello then, miss Kiichigo, my name is Frosting. pleased to make your aquaintance! What brings you to this cafe?

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • Well, really thats the case with me too. How come you are all alone like this? You don't seem like a bad person! *his tiger ears and tail suddenly burst out, but he didn't notice anything different yet*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • I cant see why you wouldn't have any friends...I like you! *Frosting boasted out of nowhere to the stranger named Kiichigo, and blushed alittle more. It was like the words just formed in his mouth and slipped out.*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • *wonders to himself* What's wrong.. is it me? *he decided to go into the rest room to look at himself. It turned out that he had tiger ears and a tiger tail showing. He yelled really load, frightened himslef. He then runs back into the cafe` area where he sticks his head into his hood of the hoodie that he had on. He also noticed that upon his arm was a strange symbol.*

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • ~What...what was that guy?~ Kiichigo asked herself over and over again in her head but she couldnt find any answer. When Kiichigo finnally stoped to rest (even if she didnt really need to), she was in a nearby park. She sat down at a park bench without knowing what could be on the hunt right now...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Berii was cleaning a table when a girl ran quickly out of the cafe. She looked at the boy who she was with and saw that he had tiger ears. She instantly thought that he was a Mew Mew but she wasn't sure if he was like her. She shook her head when the boy walk past her, and went in the bathroom.

Last edited:

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • *he lifted his hoodie sleeves up and saw something he never saw before: a wierd heart-shaped crest was on his fore-arm. He tried to rub it off, but it stayed on. He thought it was pretty wierd. Whats wierder is that he ccould have sworn to see a giant rhino-looking monster out the window. Then he knew he had seen it when he looked again.*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • Whats up with today....I think i might be in a dream...in that case, I can do anything, right? *Frosting quietly asked himself* Hmmmm this might be interesting.....*pops his hood off where his tiger ears could be shown again,, and heads toward the rhino-thing, smiling with laughter for no apparent reason*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back