• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo MewMew rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    "Oh well, I'll see him in school tommorow!" Ichigo replied to Berii, perking up a bit.
    She then looked over at Frosting and nodded.
    "Yup!" She blushed, and then began to walk down the sidewalk.
    "Well... Let's see. Which ice cream shop do you guys want to go to?"

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Lettuce looked at her friend's sad face.
    Love is such a complicated thing... she thought.
    "How about that new one on main street? It's just two blocks away..." she offered shyly.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • Hey, I heard that one was pretty good, I think that would be a good idea! ^^ *started heading that way, when something...happened*
    ooc- bum bum buuum! lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    "Come on, Pudding!" Ichigo said, waving for her to follow them. She then turned back towards Lettuce, and nodded.

"Okay, but I don't know where that shop is..." she said as a sweatdrop appeared on her head.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • Ooc- OH Pick me!!! Kirema anima of cheese? Anyways, that'd be cool if we posted in here again. (I went on vacation for 2 weeks and was never heard from again...except now because I can hear myself type)

IC: *Frosting looked back* Whoah, What is that thing? Is it like that rhino?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Umm... a cheese thing? ._.; Kirema Animas are made out of animals, lol. ... I think.))

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • ((ya...they are made of animals...wow, I haven't posted in a while.......I like the Megatokyo forums alot....I've been there all that time....))

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I may or may not post in here...But I'll put this here because I might..
    Name:Kiriko
    animal:Cheetah
    weapon: Speed Staff
    attacks:Speed Staff slam, White Lightning

Kurosaki

Don't revive old threads. This one is over a year old. Oo

(-Closed-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back