• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Supreme Fire : Mewtwo's Revenge

Years
  • I will be making a new Supreme Fire (first game i posted in reddit) series, what i need from the community is some help.

Obviously i have my own ideas. But because i will be making it alone. I will not explain any here, yet.

I am here because I want to hear any suggestion you can give me for a good RomHack in General??

And Would like to hear any improvement you think that could be better from the original Pokémon Supreme Fire (if you played).

Anyway because last time i was using Blue's Romhack (Pokemon FireRed Generation) and steal his ideas i feel like i am ready to make my own and for the community this time. I'm in the RomHack community scene not even a month yet. So hopefully you can answer my questions to help me see what the community want in a hack.

Thanks in advance!

Oh and this is my first post here. Hopeful that people can help me out (by giving suggestions or general dos and donts) on the making of this hack.

Attachments

• Pokémon Supreme Fire : Mewtwo's Revenge
      1579560541334_image0.jpeg
      152.2 KB · Views: 11
    Years
  • You should add Mega evolutions if possible.....Cause Mega Mewtwo and Mega evolutions would be cool.....(Unless it screws up the lore or story of the game)

Years
  • Heya Calistrotic22, welcome to Pokecommunity!

I moved your thread here, to the Launch Pad, as you are working on a ROM Hack.

Good luck with the project!

Ohh thank you. I was really confused on where should i post this. I thought i was at the right place. 😅

And thanks!

Years
  • You should add Mega evolutions if possible.....Cause Mega Mewtwo and Mega evolutions would be cool.....(Unless it screws up the lore or story of the game)

Okay thanks. Yes i was planning on putting Mega Evolution like its intended. But some will evolve to its mega evolution form permanently as well. As i want it to be relevant to the original concept..

If any other ideas you could give me would be appreciated! 😁

Back