• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Worldbuilding] The Heiwa Region

Make the Regigigas event an alternate timeline (make new layout official)?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Hey, Heiwa looks really great! I really like your ideas and that you are going to make a hack out of it. But I have some question about the timelines:
    Is this just a hack thing and how are you going to make the player experience the alternate timelines? :)

The alternate timelines are more a way for us to tell stories here in the World of PC. The hack is just a game set in this region.

Pikamander7

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Lucas
    Interest Level: Role-player
    Pokémon: Totodile
    Starting Location: Itsaso Town
    Role: I go around trying to make the best team possible
    Backstory: I saved my Totodile from a very mad Tentacruel. we've been best friend ever since.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    The Discovery of Heiwa

The S.S. Hildako was an exploration vessel that set out from the port in what would eventually become Slateport City some 200 years ago. Originally bound for the Orange Islands, the crew was hoping to find fame and riches among the many unexplored islands within the archipelago. What started as a routine voyage quickly took a turn for the worse when the crew was set upon by a freak storm that quickly set them far off-course. Looking back on it years later, the captain of the ship would always hold that something must have caused the storm because there simply was no way a storm of that caliber was possible along the route the were traveling.

After sailing for about a week, trying fruitlessly to sight a recognizable shore, the lookout spotted an unfamiliar set of islands in the distance. Deciding to follow up on this, the captain directed the ship towards this unfamiliar land. Bypassing the first few small islands, the crew were dismayed to find that the islands they found themselves sailing through, though densely populated with Pokemon, did not seem to have any human inhabitants.

As they were making their way towards the largest island they could see, disaster struck for the crew once again as they ran aground on a series of what appeared to be stone pillars just a few feet below the surface of the sea. Seeing no other option, the crew salvaged what they could from the ship and headed for land.

Wasting no time, the captain immediately set the crew to constructing a small fort so that they could survive while working on creating a new ship to hopefully find their way back home. It is said that at the time, the crew of forty were able to quickly build their small homes and begin construction of a new vessel due to the help of the local Pokémon they befriended. Once the ship was completed (and dubbed the S.S. Hildako II), the crew had come to enjoy the tropical region so much that instead of leaving forever they returned home with the intention of bringing their families with them and making a home among the islands.

While the initial fort was lost twenty years later in a storm, Primary City now stands proudly where it once was, the largest and oldest city in the Heiwa Archipelago, and to this day the wreckage of the S.S. Hildako can be found in the middle of the sea south of Primaria City and Port Fortuna, supported by those strange stone pillars.

Just a little story I've been wanting to write. There are definitely more tales to be told about Heiwa's mysterious past!

Back