• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you fellow trainers!

qweenkobra

Legend Tamer
Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm Kobra, it's nice to meet all of you. I've been lurking around the forums for a few days, and it's really nice here! So I thought I'd say hello.

A little bit about me, I've been playing Pokemon for about 15 years, and my favorite pocket monster is Sableye!

I hope I get to know some of you on here and we can have an awesome time! <3

Years
  • Hi Kobra, welcome to PC! Nice to meet you =) Sableye is a cool mon and I especially like his mega. Real cool looking. o/ Have a good time on PC and do ask if you ever need help!

qweenkobra

Legend Tamer
    Years
  • Hi Kobra, welcome to PC! Nice to meet you =) Sableye is a cool mon and I especially like his mega. Real cool looking. o/ Have a good time on PC and do ask if you ever need help!

Yeah, Sableye's Mega is so amazing and so powerful... I love it!
    Thank you very much for the welcome!!! I'll see you around!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Kobra! Sorry I'm a little late to your introduction! Are you enjoying PC so far?

Mega-Sableye has such a unique and awesome design. I love the whole gem stone theme it has! Does that mean the generation it was introduced in is your favorite?

Either way, happy posting! Hope to see you around the boards! n~n

qweenkobra

Legend Tamer
    Years
  • Hey Kobra! Sorry I'm a little late to your introduction! Are you enjoying PC so far?

Mega-Sableye has such a unique and awesome design. I love the whole gem stone theme it has! Does that mean the generation it was introduced in is your favorite?

Either way, happy posting! Hope to see you around the boards! n~n

Yeah Hoenn is definitely my favorite... I agree, it's so awesome!!! I love Sableye's design and then when it gets the giant Ruby shield! So cool...

And yes, I am loving it here on PC. Nice to meet you.

Back