• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for 4/5th gen trade/battle partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2019
    Hello, I'm a huge pokemon fan and I often go back to play older gen games. I would love to have some friends to help me trade and after a bit battle in older games. Games I own: platinum, white 2, Y, OR, AS, moon, Umoon, MDES, MDGtI, SMD, conquest, Battle revolution, emerald, sapphire, rubby, LG, FR, crystal, yellow, blue. C, Y, B are the umulated ones on 3ds

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Unfortunately no one here will be able to battle or trade with you for some of those games, as there is no longer WiFi service for the Gen 4 and 5 games, and Gen 3 is still only on a system that can't connect to the internet. But that still leaves you with the Gen 6 and 7 games, as well as the Virtual Console/3DS re-releases of the Gen 1 and Gen 2 games (I'm pretty sure those last ones can anyway).

jsyk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back