• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Trying to get Glaceon, getting Umbreon/Espeon instead

Keknia

Keknia
Years
  • Hey! So my plan for my Eevee us to get a Glaceon, and I already have it at level 44. But here's my dilemma: everytime my Eevee levels up, it attempts to evolves into an Umbreon/Espeon abd I have to cancel it. But this is not my main concern, my main concern is that when I try to level up Eevee near the icy rock, will it evolve into the Umbreon/Espeon that it's trying to evolve into, or will it evolve into the Glaceon that I've been wanting for some time? The thing is, whenever it levels up near the icy rock, how am I supposed to know if it will be a Umbreon/Espeon or a Glaceon? All answers are appreciated, and sorry if I sound like a noob lol I'm used to Sinnoh replays more than Kalos.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • If you level up Eevee near the Icy Rock, it'll evolve into Glaceon. I don't think it'll evolve into Espeon or Umbreon in this case. Unless they changed it, idk.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • being by the icy rock should override the friendship in the day/night thing, i believe. i would recommend grabbing a rare candy, going to the icy rock, saving, and using the rare candy to make sure eevee evolves into glaceon. if you don't have a rare candy, get it's exp really close to the next level and just level up and see. make sure to save just in case too.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Make sure that you're as close to the rock as possible when getting that level up, just to eliminate that variable

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • If it does try to evolve into either Umbreon or Espeon, you could try feeding the Eevee some Herbal Medicine, which will lower its friendship, that way it shouldn't be able to evolve into Umbreon/Espeon. There's a Herb Shop in Lumiose City if you need to buy some.

Last edited:
    Back