• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Displaying the name of who's talking

Chaotik IE

RPG Maker User
Years
  • Hi people!

I've just started the "not grpahic" part of my fangame and I would like to insert one thing to it: I want to display the name of the mini who's talking in a certain moment. For example:
    ________
    |David|

All of this in two different msgboxes. I know a script called "Bubble messages" or something like that, but I dont know how to edit it to be able to keep the name box with the msgbox that contains the text until I decide to close them. Any solution?(It would be better if I dont use that script, I dont feel comfortable using it)

Thanks!

Chaotik IE

RPG Maker User
    Years
  • Thank you a lot!!

I have searched also in RelicCastle, in aaall of its threads and resources, but it seems that I'm not a good researcher hahaha. Thanks bro ;)

Back