• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm here to upload CIA injected GBA/GB/GBC/NDS Pokemon rom hacks (willing to take requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2019
    Hey fellas I'm new to Pokecommunity, and I wanna give back to the community by injecting popular rom hacks into CIA files.

This will allow you to download and play on any 2/3DS via virtual console! Personally, I was getting SO tired of having to play my favorite rom hacks on PC or an emulator on my phone. Believe it or not, keyboard and touch screen controls aren't exactly the most immersive experience, and considering how I see no one else online doing this, I might as well do it myself and upload them to the community while doing it. Right now I have 8 already injected, all of which are GBA hacks but I can also do GB/GBC/NDS rom hacks if asked.

Considering they're going to be CIA files, you MUST have a 2/3ds with CFW, Homebrew, and FBI to instal and play these hacks

I tried uploading my injections on another website, but sadly I was banned before uploading anything. Reasons are not known to me, since they didn't tell me why LULW. I didn't make the rom hacks, only the injections, ergo my services will be offered without charge. I will give credit to each injection I do, so if I give wrong credit please correct me. The list I have bellow are hacks that I already have made into CIA files:

Mega Moemon
    CAWPS
    CLOVER
    Glazed
    Korosu
    My ass
    Rusty
    Outlaw
    Touhoumon world

Please keep in mind that most of the hacks are NOT child friendly, and are made for mature players.

Thanks for reading, I hope to be even more part of this community 😊

Last edited by a moderator:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Sadly these types of files are copyright property and happen to be against the rules of PokeCommunity. CIAs themselves are technically fine if they don't contain copyrighted content, i.e. a homebrew tool etc. I hope this doesn't defer you from making another thread to introduce yourself to the community though. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to shoot me or Fairy a message.

Last edited:
    Years
  • To elaborate, to make a playable ROM in Virtual Console, you need to patch first, so a CIA would contain a ROM of a copyrighted game in the first place (we can't allow those because we'll get in trouble) and it would also contain the Virtual Console code (which is also copyrighted, and isn't some magical part of the 3DS itself).

So, that's the story. Thanks for your interest in the community — it's great that people want to contribute in what ever way they can, even though this one is… not something we can let happen. :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Maybe while you're here you can introduce yourself to us? I hope you decide to stay and hang out here! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back