• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon :: Ebony

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
  • thats a real shame. thats sad that ya game got erased and stuff. hope ya get back to work on this soon bestof luck.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Nice game, and screenshots if I might say. I like your features, much better than anything I could have come up with.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Nice game, and screenshots if I might say. I like your features, much better than anything I could have come up with.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Blueguy hasn't been active for about a month, I hope he's been working on his game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Hey man, the different jobs and new maps all look sincerely interesting. I'm sorry you lost all your work, but I'd love to see this game finished. Best of luck.

Back