• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Journey to Kalos!

Gladion Enforcer

Team Skull Enforcer
Years
  • I wanted to create a New Hack named "Pokémon: Journey to Kalos"

Introduction:

This Game focuses the Journey of Ash in Kalos. I guarantee that this hack will cover almost every episode of Pokémon XY and XYZ. This Hack will also include Ash-Greninja, My Favorite Pokémon with the Ability Battle Bond. I need many game designers, Pokémon Experts to complete this hack. So, Join this Hack to help me create this Epic Hack.

Features:

• This Hack will be a Hack of Firered.
    • This Game focuses on Ash's Journey in Kalos.
    • Mega Evolve-in Battle
    • Can Capture Every Pokémon Ash caught in Kalos and Some Additional Pokémon from Kalos.
    • Greninja will transform into Ash-Greninja with the Help of Sato-Ninjite like Mega Evolve-in Battle.
    • The Events of Movies: Diancie and Cocoon of Destruction, Hoopa and The Clash of Ages, Volcanion and The Mechanical Marvel.
    • Almost Covers Every Event of Pokémon XY and XY&Z.

Note: I don't have devices to hack Firered and input designs. So, I need more Designers and Pokémon Experts to complete this hack. I'll be the Script Writer of this Hack.

Thank you,
    I need your support and Co-ordination to complete this hack

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • Good idea... if you can actually work upto it, it will be as good as ash gray...

And dont think if its impossible
    All you have to do is read some tutorials and documents, and use some tools...
    And the. You will be hacking in no time...

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2017
    This Jack is going to be a failure.its impossibe to recreate kalos in a gba game.

Why do you say that there is already multiple Patch's which add Fairy and you can expand the amount of Pokemon to Ridiculous levels at the moment there's a Patch which adds every single Pokemon up to 6th gen and still has room for all of the Kalos Pokemon and then some and there's plenty of resources online which make it easy to import GBA Style sprites for NDS and 3DS Generation games

Back