• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2012
    I'm just a black, gothic geek whose absolute favorite game series is Pokemon and felt like chatting with other fans about it. I'm from the Red/Blue generation, but I'm not blinded by nostalgia and I enjoy all the generations. So much, that I think Black/White is becoming my favorite series, even more than Gold/Silver.

I'm a casual player(a casual person in general really) that enjoys both the main series and side games(though I haven't gotten a chance to play any past Stadium yet).

I got into to Pokemon through the anime with Misty being my favorite character(I see so much of myself in her). I lost interest after she left, but I still watch it when I'm really bored sometimes and I do like May, Dawn, and Iris.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Pokemon_Geek, this is PokeCommunity. I'm MidnightShine, #1 B2W2 fan.

This here community is a large one for sure. Try out different sections to find what you like.

So, you like the game series? Try this here section & this section.

Feel free to VM me at my page if you wanna chat. I'll happily accept your friend request (if you send me one) coz you seem cool......

Bye~

~Mid

Altomare

Purupuru!
    Years
  • Welcome aboard, fellow new member here welcoming you. Name's Altomare by the way.

Although I don't play the games (unfortunately don't have a DS/GBA) I do watch the anime, but not all the episodes.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ah, yes - a lot of people -do- think that just because Red/Blue came first, they should automatically put the other games 'under the bus' as the saying goes. I'm glad you're open minded about the other games; I love Black and White myself, buuut idk - it's sort of tied with Heart Gold and Soul Silver right now. At least for me.

I wish they made a Stadium 3. ;_; Or, at least I hope that they do~ Pokemon Stadium was very fun to play. <3 It was frustratingly hard at times, but it was fun. <3 I myself love to play casually, but I can play competitively too. <3 I also watch the pokemon anime myself; it's actually starting to get better. ^^ Well, I'm excited about the future episodes - it's pretty interesting~ By the way, you can check out the Pokemon Anime board if you want to talk about future episodes, or the Pokemon anime in general with fellow members. <3

That being said, welcome to PC! Glad to have you on board. <3

larry-scratch%28b%29.gif

Wait.... who's on board, and where's everyone going?

Ps.
    (IGNORE LARRY BUTZ. U_U)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm just a black, gothic geek whose absolute favorite game series is Pokemon and felt like chatting with other fans about it. I'm from the Red/Blue generation, but I'm not blinded by nostalgia and I enjoy all the generations. So much, that I think Black/White is becoming my favorite series, even more than Gold/Silver.

I'm a casual player(a casual person in general really) that enjoys both the main series and side games(though I haven't gotten a chance to play any past Stadium yet).

I got into to Pokemon through the anime with Misty being my favorite character(I see so much of myself in her). I lost interest after she left, but I still watch it when I'm really bored sometimes and I do like May, Dawn, and Iris.

Hi Pokemon Geek, how are you doing?

Like you, most of us have been fans of Pokemon since the days of Red/Blue/Yellow, me being one of them.

However it wasn't until Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald that I actually started playing the games. I've also played the entire 4th Generation as well as Black/White. Black and White are so far my fave games, at least until Black 2 and White 2 come out.

Genwunners get on my nerves cos they are R/B/Y enthusiasts who are blinded by nostalgia and inflict hate on the later generations, I mean I hate those people.

I've been a regular watcher of the anime as well, out of Misty, May, Dawn and Iris I'm a Dawn fan. Why? Cos she's so cute.

Feel free to VM me if you wanna talk, I hope we can be friends.

- Hikari10

Back