• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Titan (16 gyms demo)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2021
    Really thinking about if I should play it, but with all the bug reports I think I'll still wait a while.
    But I would be really interested to know what the typings of the new starters end evolutions are.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    Hello everyone,

I have joined the team working on the English translation of Pokemon Titan, in a story script proofreading and grammar-checking capacity. I saw the recruitment thread on Relic Castle, but I've been having trouble with account verification over there, so I decided to introduce myself here instead. Arcwisel has kindly made note of my involvement on Relic Castle's forum thread in the meantime.

Years
  • Game looks interesting but I can't get past the first route for reasons stated above - Getting the same error as everyone else.
    Is a quick fix patch gonna show up in the foreseeable future?

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    This thing looks pretty damn good. Can't wait for it to be bugtested.

XqhCD8f.png

Oh yeah, I'm playing this thing alright.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    ive been playing this game nd i love the graphics but an error always happen when u try to switch to another pokemon nd it seems like many people have the same issue i was wondering if there's something to do to solve it

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    unfortunatly i cant pass the sailor on rute 1 , asks me to change pkm but it stucks in that loop.

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • Hey i was playin in normal mode with original starters and no extra mode. I got treecko and its moves were in spanish. Is the translation no complete?

Years
  • Hey i was playin in normal mode with original starters and no extra mode. I got treecko and its moves were in spanish. Is the translation no complete?

don't play the game until next update is given. you can hardly play this game for 10 min.you can't even enter the first town after your hometown

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    i am having trouble to get through the chapel gym also the chapel town still has some Spanish in it thanks

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • To everybody out here who is wondering about the current state of the English translated version of Pokemon Titan, here is the latest download link with numerous bug fixes:
    https://mega.nz/file/LrASAQjb#Z7RqU8s71q9ylAM8r-2LcyxPXV4K4jweSwSiNK5Nopg

I went through the thread on Relic Castle and I will quote what AricWisel/Astralneo said " This game will be available for download however I'm dropping out of maintenance because I'm too burnt out to develop it further. I'm seriously looking for someone with free time to take over the project entirely. Feel free to report bugs to make it easier for other people in the future."

Source: https://reliccastle.com/threads/2398/page-2

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    there is bug when trying to pick up item in cave with digglet event. What version is final one without bugs?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2020
    Puzzle in the origin temple where you have to step on the spots in a certain order is not working. Have tried almost 50 times both with the the way the english translation stones tell me to, as well as the way people have done it (go down one less time) in the videos the spanish version says to do it. Game has worked great up until this point (aside from a few pokeballs that give errors).

Back