• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Sprites and Palettes Offsets?

Years
  • Hey everyone, I want to edit many graphics in FireRed but I don't know the offsets. Can anyone please tell me the palette offset for the naming screen. Also, I want to port the PC Box backgrounds from Emerald to FireRed, so can anyone tell me the offsets for both games.
    Plus, if anyone know any other miscellaneous sprites and palettes, it would be great to know some.

Thanks!

Years
  • Hey everyone, I want to edit many graphics in FireRed but I don't know the offsets. Can anyone please tell me the palette offset for the naming screen. Also, I want to port the PC Box backgrounds from Emerald to FireRed, so can anyone tell me the offsets for both games.
    Plus, if anyone know any other miscellaneous sprites and palettes, it would be great to know some.

Thanks!

Finding and documenting every offset is pretty hard and time consuming. People tend to find them on their own.

Back