• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need a counter deck for the Ultra Beasts

TaggerungDC

It's nothing I can't handle...oh wait.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 10, 2018
So, I assume that Ultra Beasts are the Meta right now... whatever that means. I go to my league every week and get beat my people with Ultra Beasts out the wazoo...I need a competitive counter attack deck....a beast killer deck if you will. Any ideas?

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
So, I assume that Ultra Beasts are the Meta right now... whatever that means. I go to my league every week and get beat my people with Ultra Beasts out the wazoo...I need a competitive counter attack deck....a beast killer deck if you will. Any ideas?

Sceptile CLS. Very Soon.

Aduitt

Confused
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2018
Sceptile CLS. Very Soon.

Spirit Shackle is right. Sceptile will be one of the best anti Ultra Beast decks out there.
Personally though, making a deck designed to beat one specific deck is not at all reliable. I'd say that you should invest in something such as Zoroark or Metagross as they are great up against a majority of the meta.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back