• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Favourite Day to Celebrate?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • ...Other than your birthday!

If you had to pick a day that had a specific celebration (ie Christmas, Easter, Chinese New Year, etc) what would you say is your favourite celebration day? And why - what made that holiday stand out compared to the others?

Thought this might be great for a little friendly chatter. :]

Sirfetch’d

Easily Thanksgiving! I am a man who loves this food and an entire day dedicated to eating is life yo!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Being a server, I'm a cynic with holidays now. I hate Easter, Thanksgiving, Mother's Day, and Father's Day. They are crazy busy days in the food industry and they keep me from being with my family. With that being said, I'm only left with one option then, right? That would be Christmas. RIGHT?! Wrong! I love Christmas and I don't work that holiday, however my favorite holiday is New Year's Eve. And I guess that technically counts for Christmas because my grandmother has her Christmas party that night. :P But anyway, she always gets me the coolest gifts. Got an N64 one year and a GameCube another. :) I always make sure to get to her house early in the day so I can help clean and cook and get ready for all my cousins to come over. We have amazing non-traditional Christmas food, like crab legs, queso and chips, cocktail weenies, Greek salad, bacon mac and cheese (new to the mix starting this past NYE), fruit salad, tiramisu...and some other little things here and there. It's pretty amazing and it's definitely something that's unique to my family.

Technically I'm supposed to work this holiday, but I get out of it by telling them that it's still a Christmas celebration and that my grandmother needs help. :P (She's perfectly capable of doing it all herself BUT YOU KNOW.)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Totes Christmas. There's no better holiday for me than that. It's the only time I can ever feel like a true kid for once. While, I don't believe in Santa Claus much... it's always been the holiday I've had the most feels for. I love Frosty the Snowman, and I even have a train that goes around the tree. I also have like other Frosty stuff as well. I always get soooo into the Christmas Spirit every year. I just love everything about the Christmas season! :D

Thanksgiving is kind of nice... but Christmas is better. I'm always so sad when it ends.

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
  • Christmas, only day where I can be the hero etc. I do a lot of fun things for it, plan the massive family reunion, dinner location etc. and my family loves me for it. It is the one day where the family is actually family.

Back