• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ran out of roms?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
  • Try naranja. It was the first hack I ever played and is still my favorite. The Engrish sucks, so it does help if you know Spanish, but this shouldn't be a problem for you since you were able to play quartz.

HannahHacker

Elegant Elitist.
    Years
  • Unfortunately, I've already played Naranja, which I highly enjoyed, I loved the use of pink Rhyhorn, the early introduction of chatot, and the Crystal Onix. I've also already completed the Team Rocket edition.
    Would anyone please be willing to take the time with helping me download pokemon Flora Sky? I was told I would recieve a message with the specific emerald patch, but sadly never did, and I'm so desperate to play it! I'd be so grateful.

Years
  • I suggest you look on to the fangames you seem to havae played just about every hack available =|

I perosnally haven't played any other than orange island advventures because I started on my own game and helping others where I can but there are a lot of threads with romisiing sounding games

Indigo League
    Raptor version

Check out the showcase:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126

and the drawing board for future games, Some are further than others and some will tend never to be finished but you can see for yoruself

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127

HannahHacker

Elegant Elitist.
    Years
  • I thoroughly enjoyed playing pokemon Raptor EX, I believe it's one of the best games on this website in both story-line and quality of gameplay. Thank you for providing those links, and I will gladly download Indigo League also and play it. I daily check the ongoing hacks and hacks showcase as part of my pokecommunity routine.
    Thanks so much for the help!

Years
  • omegalock, please read the Community Rules.
    Unless a specific forum/subforum states otherwise, it's against the rules to post in a thread that hasn't been active in over thirty days.
    And so, on that note...
    Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back