• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon "Jade" Version - Workthread

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • The name has not been chosen, but so far, Jade will be used until we can get a real name. This game is based all-around adding all of the graphics, and other features of Diamond and Pearl, but it takes place in a different Region, with different heroes (pretty much like TealGreen or Opal/Coral). I will try as hard as I can to stick with this hack, because I have had other good hacks which have done good, but I sort of quit them. ;)

Here's where I'll post some screenshots, the map list, the trainer list, some sprites, etc. I will not post a thread on the Hacks Showcase sub-forum until I think it is ready, probably until I'm done mapping about the first 3-4 maps, done making the tiles, the palettes, etc. It is a hack of Ruby, so the possibilities of more than 1 region is slim to almost none, but I will try to implement it.

Maps List

This list will only reach until the part I can handle. Until then, I will update this list.

Rosevine TownRoute 231
    Hillside Town
    Route 232
    Obsidia Cave
    Route 233
    Stonefront City

*beta ends here*

Current Debate

This is where I will post the current things we need to choose, but we won't do that without YOUR approval, huh?

Debate:
    Well... what's the name of the hack? I know it's currently Jade, but I'd like something to fit the graphical changes and the storyline. I won't give away them, though, that's why you should choose depending on the description I give you. It should be very natural, floral, tropical, anything to do with nature. It can be something 'light', since the game takes place in a beautiful, quiet region.

Credits

So far, I've done all by myself (although I don't think you know how it looks). Post here or PM me if you'd like to apply.

Last edited:

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
  • A new hack... again? What about Burning Crystal? I was really looking forward to that hack...

Anyways... If your looking for a good name... I'm here to help!

For a nice, quiet reigon... I think a good name should have something to do with words like Nature and Harmony... Maybe Pokemon: Harmonic Nature or something along those lines. I'll be looking forward to this hack, too!

~‎PokéHackerOmega

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Awww Man!
    Burning Crystal got scrapped?
    Anyhoo,

Pokemon: Flormony Version

Pokemon: Tropal Version

Pokemon: Harmical Version

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Well, I wasn't into the whole 'remake' thing anymore, so I want to make my own region!
    And those are pretty nice names, but I'd still favour Jade Version over them... oh, and Teh Blaziken, I never said to fuse words together. -_-

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Ok Then:

Pokemon: Scilla Version*

Pokemon: Allium Version**

Pokemon: Cynara Version***

Pokemon: Liatris Version****

Pokemon: Lilium Version+

Pokemon: Aster Version*+

Pokemon: Protia Version+*

Pokemon: Chelone Version**+

Pokemon: Achellia Version++*

*=The Scientific name for a Cuban Lily.
    **=The scientific name for a Flowering Onion.
    ***=The scientific name for an Artichoke.
    ****=The scientific name for the Kansas Feather.
    +=The scienfific name for a Lily.
    *+=The scientific name for the Michaelmas Daisy.
    +*=The scientific name for the Sugarbush.
    **+=The scienfific name for the Turtle Head.
    ++*=The scientific name for Yarrow.

All info from http://www.flowers.org.uk/Flowers/facts/common-names.htm

Back