• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Sun and Moon: Bring Brock back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystelex

Ah, the Sun and Moon anime is just great! Can't wait to see some old characters return!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    With all of the characters we're going to be seeing with Ash in Sun and Moon I'm wondering how old characters returning would fit in. There wouldn't be much room for them unless they had Ash go out on his own or with only one or two people and he happens to run into an old friend that's there on vacation.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I highly doubt Brock is coming back since his character was poorly handled in the DP anime arc. He may get a cameo later on and that is about it, and who knows maybe Misty might get a cameo as well.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I have a feeling that we might get cameos off all past main characters in Alola at some point. I think 2017 is the 20th Anniversary of the anime next in Japan. Not to mention Alola is bringing back a lot of older character from past games.

It is also extremely possible that Dawn may yet return yet again. Especially if Sinnoh Games are remade during 7th Gen. I think the anime will do all it can to bringing in cameos of everyone, but especially Dawn who is one of the most popular pokemon character. Especially in Japan.

As I have said before, they aren't going to return as main character I don't think, but they may make cameos. Right now, I think Dawn, Serena Gary, Brock, Misty, Tracey and Casey have the highest chance of returning for a few episodes.

Mystelex

Yo, I wouldn't really get my hopes that high, but it's possible! I've loved every episode of Sun and Moon I've watched yet, and can't wait for the dub to come out, yo!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    I really thought it was gonna end with Ash x Serena.... =( but I guess it continues.

Mystelex

I really thought it was gonna end with Ash x Serena.... =( but I guess it continues.

Just saying, but isn't it too early to get nostalgic?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Just saying, Movie 20 is a Kanto reboot.

Brock may have a chance to show up..

It is confirmed that the movie is non canon. Brock and misty are reappearing which confirms that SM is canon to older seasons and regions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back