• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question:Gary's Eevee

GymShorts

Snipers Get More Head
Years
So after playing Pokemon yellow throughout the years, I've always seen Gary evolve his Eevee depending on how you win or lose.Its different this time.Im playing Pokemon yellow on VC through, my second playthrough and his Eevee hasn't evolved as yet?I won him at Prof Oaks lab and in Cerulean and on the SS Anne and in Lavender cemetery and its still an Eevee.Is this a bug or is this a genuine thing in the game that I never found out as yet?My understanding is that he should have a Jolteon by now.Ive never seen this before.And I've been playing Yellow from 2001 on GBC,Emulator and now VC?Has anybody seen this already?

Years
Eevee will be evolved in the battle at Silph Co.

Also from the battles you listed, Eevee in your game will evolve into Flareon - There is optional battle on Route 22 at the start of the game. If you don't skip it and win (and win 1st one in the lab), then Eevee will evolve into Jolteon.

Last edited:
Back