• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Collections

Years
  • I own both of the Pikachu World Collections, and the Southern Islands folder/set.

Are there any more card collections like this out there?

Years
  • I own both of the Pikachu World Collections, and the Southern Islands folder/set.

Are there any more card collections like this out there?

Yes there are. I can find them all later tonight when I'm at home if I remember.

Also, when you say both Pikachu World Collections, which two do you mean? Do you mean the original Japanese one from 1999 or 2000 (can't remember which year) and one of the recent ones from either 2010/2011? Or do you mean both the Japanese 7/11 exclusive set of the more recent one and the English set of the more recent one?

Years
  • That would be very kind of you to do so :-)

I have this older set, think it's late 90s...
    s-l300.jpg

The other set I have is this one, with each card having a different language...
    300px-Pikachu_World_Set_2010.jpg

I know about the alternate 7-11 set, which iirc is the same but has this green card instead of the blue one...
    200px-PikachuWorldCollectionJP7-11.jpg

I'm looking to buy just that card on it's own if anybody wants to sell one! :-P

Back