• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon on the switch

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
  • Ran into this on the interwebs could be just a rumor might give me a reason to get the switch lol

Attachments

• image.png
      image.png
      210.8 KB · Views: 27

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm almost certain we'll be seeing Pokémon on the Switch pretty soon. It seems kinda odd for them to have a third game as part of the same generation on a completely different console, but I wouldn't completely rule it out. If we don't get a third game/remakes on the Switch then I'd definitely expect the 8th generation to debut on it instead.

As for new Pokémon, if we do get a third game following up from Sun & Moon on the Switch then I can definitely see that being a thing as an effort to push sales and what not. We got new megas with ORAS so surely it's possible to go that one step further. If not new Pokémon then maybe we'll just get new Alolan forms since that's also rumoured.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Let me just say, I am really excited about the idea of playing a main series Pokemon game on my nice new TV. First time since... what... Gold and Silver??

Back