• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

“Articuno Day” first Global Challenge bonus in Pokémon GO

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • They sure like revealing info all at once...

Personally not a fan of a 3 hour window to raid Articuno for the chance of a Shiny.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm cool with 3 hours... the fact that we get free raid passes to try our luck is hella awesome so I am VERY keen to get playing. :)

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hyped about the Articuno raids, not hyped that it's only for three hours, so I think I'll miss it unless I can happen to make it to a raid during my work lunch break.... with enough other people. LOL

Also, while I'm here, the AR with Pikachu and Eevee was super cute.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Not sure if I'll get to even partake in a raid let alone try to get a shiny. My raid group all drive and I don't so I'll have to go to a raid and hope they show up when I do. Might be able to do one or two raids in the 3 hours. At least I'll have some free passes for future raids.

It'd be much easier if I could do the raids alone, IE make Articuno tier 1 or 2 for the 3 hours.

Hope future bonuses are not tier 5 raids.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Did 17 raids.

1 shiny
    3 91%
    1 96%
    1 98%

A pretty good raid day lol

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hopefully Niantic will bring back all the birds for 2 weeks so I'll have a chance to get a shiny. Unfortunately there will probably be Zapdos Day and Moltres Day first

Also it looks like you have to use a pass to get a pass, they are the orange passes and not the stackible green ones. In other words no free raid passes.

Last edited:
    Back