• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] GLITCH WHILE INSERTING TILES !!!

FireFig

Ignite
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    I downloaded a tile set online and I tried to inset it, by watching YouTube vids, It came out good in advance map but when I tested the GBA, the whole map glitches. And corrupted my ROM (good thing I had backups) so can somebody explain it to me !!!

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    And also is it possible to expand a map (Expanding pallet town into a bigger area) , if yes can u tell me how ? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Without seeing the actual issue, the first part will be pretty difficult to answer properly.

As far as making maps bigger, it's possible if I recall correctly You just have to change the dimensions in one of the tabs of AMap. You'll of course have to repoint it to an offset with enough free space (which I think AMap has the option to do also).

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Naw I figured out the map tiles glitch it was jus a problem with the palette mismatch, anyway thanks for the help in expanding maps.:)

Back