• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many Ex Raids have you done?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And how many Mewtwo have you got?

I have done two - will be three later today. I have a 93%er Mewtwo :) How are you guys going with them? Have you tried to trigger an ex raid location and succeeded?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Good luck with today's raid - let us know how it goes! I've only done one so far myself which I'm very bitter about; I have tried endlessly to earn invites to them and have even tried the whole cell abusing strategy many times but I just can't seem to earn another ticket! The only one I've been to was a lot of fun and I'm not sure I've ever seen quite so many GO players in one place before (which is amusing as this was a very out of the way location), but unfortunately he escaped my capture :( I had accidentally joined the Instinct lobby rather than the Mystic one and panicked so didn't try to correct that, so only ended up with 7-8 balls to catch him haha. But I will make him mine eventually!

Back