• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Gym leader is this?

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I have made this for fun so anyone can try this out. Others are free to try this too. Its called What Gym Leader Is This Because I edit a sprite to make it look like different Gym Leaders and you have to guess what gym leader it originally.

Rules:
    1) No spamming. This includes swearing, talking about random things, only using slang in your posts, not using spaces in your posts and not even taking a chance at propour grammar. Try to use the least amout of slang as possible so I know what you think it is ^_^

2) No flamming. Its not nice <<; No one likes it at all. Only the people who also flame and think its funny.

3) Don`t cheat! No taking the overworlds and putting them on paint to see what they are. Its cheating. Another thing that is cheating is putting more than two answers. You can`t just keep putting answers until you get it right!

4) If I catch you doing any of the above, you will be added to the list at the bottom of the page.

whatgymleaderisthis.png
    This one was: Brock with LT. Surge`s hair colour.

These people got one of these right:
    For number one:

1)Haunter_Master
    2) Untitledmike
    3)Houndoom1

People not allowed to post here(Or in any of my topics <<; ):

No people yet, try not to be on here please. ^_^;

Last edited:

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Ill see If I can get this moved to the right section. Anyways your very close but still not right.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    All very good guesses ^_^ Here is the people who were correct:

1)Haunter_Master
    2) Untitledmike
    3)Houndoom1

Next sprite to find out about is soon going to be up. oh and donty cheat by taking it and putting it on paint plz. It is cheating. *goes to make some changes to the first post*

Back