• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deiji' Weekly Advetures!

Deiji

I AM ZOLDAR BEWARE!!!!
Years
  • I have decieded every week to do a tiny comic hopefully I can relise one every sunday or monday. Most of these will be based on my actuall life experence like this one. I calls it "Deiji's weekly adventures" Enjoy. Oh And I will be reliseing them on my site!.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Haha, how cute! I like it! Pretty professional, just needs straighter boxes, heh. ^^ But I really do think it's funny!

Deiji

I AM ZOLDAR BEWARE!!!!
    Years
  • Thanks ^-^. Erg I can never get those stupid drawers open in sincence class -_-(). *Teacher comes over and opens it with ease* . At least my stupidity can be turned into a comic right? I need to use a ruler from now on... ^_^()

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Deiji said:
    Thanks ^-^. Erg I can never get those stupid drawers open in sincence class -_-(). *Teacher comes over and opens it with ease* . At least my stupidity can be turned into a comic right? I need to use a ruler from now on... ^_^()
    Those are cute!!
    And best of all....they're based on real life experiences! I lik that idea a lot! You're little comic thing sorta reminds me of my own.....

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Yes... Unlike me, Deiji thinks realisticly. XDDD
    *L* Just kidding, Dei-chan. n.n()
    Still like it. X3 *Runs off with it* You need to make one about our 'blah blah blah' conversations. x.x()

Back