• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Zeak's Clothing Script

Years
  • I searched everywhere but I didn't find Zeak's Clothing Script which was released on 29th may This year..
    Also searched in Wayback Machine, it didn't exist there too

Years
  • You can use Google to find the link to Zeak's thread, however once you click it you will be met with a message letting you know it has been deleted.
    Unless someone has made a copy of the script and is willing to share it with you then sadly that clothing script is just gone.

However there is another thread about character customization that I hope will suit your needs. Good luck!
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=418129

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    Someone posted that it was very similar to their own script they had made, probably why it was deleted. It's not like the guy had a demo or half decent explanation on how to use it.

Years
    • Seen today
    Someone who has downloaded it please DM me

Considering the fact that the script has been taken down due to plagiarism, using it would lead your own fangame not being allowed to be posted in the Games Showcase as well.

I'd recommend using (broken link removed) script instead. The wayback machine doesn't work on dropbox links, but the dropbox itself is still active if you copy it into your URL.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Does anyone know how to make it work with Essentials v17.2?

Shiney's version makes the change to the outfit however it also crashes my game

Last edited:
    Years
  • I didn't know but I had Zeak's Script Downloaded in my Phone...
    But when I tried using it, I was not able to understand a thing...
    Shall I ask Zeak's for how to use the Script?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    I didn't know but I had Zeak's Script Downloaded in my Phone...
    But when I tried using it, I was not able to understand a thing...
    Shall I ask Zeak's for how to use the Script?

Did you not see that the script was taken down due to plagiarism? On top of the fact that there were five people asking him how to use the script, and just like almost every other script he's posted he never put out a demo project or gave clear instructions.

Years
  • Did you not see that the script was taken down due to plagiarism? On top of the fact that there were five people asking him how to use the script, and just like almost every other script he's posted he never put out a demo project or gave clear instructions.

Ok but I don't find Shiney's script more convenient...

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Did you not see that the script was taken down due to plagiarism?
    Thank you for answering the question…

On top of the fact that there were five people asking him how to use the script, and just like almost every other script he's posted he never put out a demo project or gave clear instructions.
    … but is uncalled-for. You don't have to like Zeak, but please don't derail threads with your tangentially-related complaints.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Shiney's Script does change the appearance of the player character however it also crashes the game after doing so, if anyone were to take a look at the script i'm sure there is an easy fix.

Back