• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Yveltal or Xerneas Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    This is less of a trade and more of a freebee. I got 2 of the cards from Game Stop for Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, or Ultra Moon to obtain a Yveltal or Xerneas.

If anyone was unable to get a code for this, you will need to put this code in before August 28th 2018 for it to work.

Reply to this post if interested.

Years
  • This is less of a trade and more of a freebee. I got 2 of the cards from Game Stop for Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, or Ultra Moon to obtain a Yveltal or Xerneas.

If anyone was unable to get a code for this, you will need to put this code in before August 28th 2018 for it to work.

Reply to this post if interested.

do you still have any code left? may i have one since i cannot get access to any of the code in my country. is it the NA one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back