• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    I can't found mega gem? Where is that brother? Now i'm at tanoby key. And for what tanoby key?

Last edited by a moderator:

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • I finished Elite Four. Are there any post-game activities available besides the samurai? (which i may point out, are out of place and their sprites are inappropriate)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I finished Elite Four. Are there any post-game activities available besides the samurai? (which i may point out, are out of place and their sprites are inappropriate)
    This question was aked a million time on this thread + you can also found the solution in the first post in da FAQ, in youtube, in facebook, in the game guide (first page)

>>>> Search the answer yourself ^^

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • This question was aked a million time on this thread + you can also found the solution in the first post in da FAQ, in youtube, in facebook, in the game guide (first page)

>>>> Search the answer yourself ^^

dude why im not seeing the same screenshots on my game? it's just like i played vanilla firered. I dunno why but all pokemon i've seen on any routes are almost identical, (like pidgey machop,tentacool etc etc) i haven't encountered much 4th and 5th gen pokemon- and the most exciting thing here only is many unusual pokemon on the grass patches in pallet town. that is useable for team building. (I've use garchomp). And any towns have appropriate names, like pallet town, viridian town, etc etc.There's something wrong here that's why i ask you personally.

I was referring to your game guide btw

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • dude why im not seeing the same screenshots on my game? it's just like i played vanilla firered. I dunno why but all pokemon i've seen on any routes are almost identical, (like pidgey machop,tentacool etc etc) i haven't encountered much 4th and 5th gen pokemon- and the most exciting thing here only is many unusual pokemon on the grass patches in pallet town. that is useable for team building. (I've use garchomp). And any towns have appropriate names, like pallet town, viridian town, etc etc.There's something wrong here that's why i ask you personally.

I was referring to your game guide btw
    In the game guide :
    Spoiler:

Do you know the following things : You 'are criticizing more than 400 hours of development.
    Yes, that's right, 400 hours, maybe 500 or 600 or more...
    I'm not against some critics (good and bads) but I'm against critics made by those who played less than 30% of da game (I'm sure You've only complete Sevii and Kanto, right ^^?)
    So when I read "a vanilla game" and "dude why im not seeing the same screenshots on my game? " i'm very outrage.
    If you 've only played Kanto and sevii you've seen only an half of all the new features. I don't want to totally transfrm Kanto and sevii, not my idea. That's why you can't seen more than 20% of new pokemons in this area
    Moreover, all these screenshots are outdate because some buildings, menu and graphics are update now.

>>> In other words, If you want to critics the game to help me to do a better game : play the entire game before.

cordially.

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • In the game guide :
    Spoiler:

Do you know the following things : You 'are criticizing more than 400 hours of development.
    Yes, that's right, 400 hours, maybe 500 or 600 or more...
    I'm not against some critics (good and bads) but I'm against critics made by those who played less than 30% of da game (I'm sure You've only complete Sevii and Kanto, right ^^?)
    So when I read "a vanilla game" and "dude why im not seeing the same screenshots on my game? " i'm very outrage.
    If you 've only played Kanto and sevii you've seen only an half of all the new features. I don't want to totally transfrm Kanto and sevii, not my idea. That's why you can't seen more than 20% of new pokemons in this area
    Moreover, all these screenshots are outdate because some buildings, menu and graphics are update now.

>>> In other words, If you want to critics the game to help me to do a better game : play the entire game before.

cordially.

Hey, i'm not even giving a criticism. Im just asking because im confused. Where is that Outcast Island? Iron City? can you provide a screenies? that would help. Sorry if i sound offensive otherwise.

Nonetheless, I commend you for this hack because, this is the only hack that caught my attention since Glazed (I've enjoyed that game, even completing the dex and helping other users on the thread) and Liquid Crystal, and i'm not really hoping for any progress of new hacks. Dark Violet maybe lol

Years
  • Hey, i'm not even giving a criticism. Im just asking because im confused. Where is that Outcast Island? Iron City? can you provide a screenies? that would help. Sorry if i sound offensive otherwise.

Nonetheless, I commend you for this hack because, this is the only hack that caught my attention since Glazed (I've enjoyed that game, even completing the dex and helping other users on the thread) and Liquid Crystal, and i'm not really hoping for any progress of new hacks. Dark Violet maybe lol

Outcast Island is located at the upper part of Six Island. Everything is found in the game guide.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :

I recruit some testers to test the extension of the game before the official release : 25/12/2015
    If you are interested in pm me BUT you need to respect some condition :
    You need to use a save of you game where : you haven't been in Azur Archipelago at all ! + You've complete the Mangan story.
    You need also to report to me every error you find as soon as possible. If you 've can, please send me a picture of the error or of the moment of the error.

PS. Testers are added to the credits

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2019
    Hi Everyone, I'm new here, just wanted to say hi to all the fellow trainers out there.
    and wanted to ask a question.

Maxcollet72, first let me say, im playing Cloud White right now, and ITS AWESOME!!!, i caught a shiny Bulbasaur first time through route 1 :) hoping to find a shiny Charmander, hes my favourite.

Anyway, the question i wanted to ask was, the add on parts for the rom, the dlc, how do we add them to our copy of the rom, im just confused about it, ive never seen one where you can add expansion stuff to it. i think its so cool.

ok that was my question.
    Have a great night Everyone

Joshiewahh

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • Outcast Island is located at the upper part of Six Island. Everything is found in the game guide.

Where exactly on this map? There's not even Six Island. I searched anywhere. One Two, and Three Island Moltres and Mew iirc.

1450321398547_1.png

Finished the Elite Four long time ago.

One note: Trainers keep using Blue Scarf (Even Elite Four) Whenever i induce their pokemon to sleep.

144995312857_2.png

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2020
    Where exactly on this map? There's not even Six Island. I searched anywhere. One Two, and Three Island Moltres and Mew iirc.

Finished the Elite Four long time ago.

One note: Trainers keep using Blue Scarf (Even Elite Four) Whenever i induce their pokemon to sleep.

It's just like the usual firered, only you don't need to capture more than 60 kanto pkmn since the national dex is given early in this version. if you never played through the sevii islands in the original fire red:

Spoiler:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hi Everyone, I'm new here, just wanted to say hi to all the fellow trainers out there.
    and wanted to ask a question.

Maxcollet72, first let me say, im playing Cloud White right now, and ITS AWESOME!!!, i caught a shiny Bulbasaur first time through route 1 :) hoping to find a shiny Charmander, hes my favourite.

Anyway, the question i wanted to ask was, the add on parts for the rom, the dlc, how do we add them to our copy of the rom, im just confused about it, ive never seen one where you can add expansion stuff to it. i think its so cool.

ok that was my question.
    Have a great night Everyone

Joshiewahh

I understand you are confused by this words. Let me explain better :
    I mean extension because this part of the game is base on the original game but it's an independant part of the game (like a normal extension).
    However, this extension will be directly include in the patch so don't worry. When the release will be available just patch on a clean rom. rename the rome to the same name as your save and play !!! ( the steps are the same than a normal update of any rom hack)

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • After recent playthrough on the new region, (Mangan) I can say that this hack needs further development. The overworld, trainer scripts, grammar, (granted since you said you're French) the level curves, pokemon encounters and sprites needs an overhaul. Although i can see that one of the strength of this hack is the feature of mega evolution, I think that the mega gems are acquired more often, which i think is unnecessary. (given a team would normally consist of 2-3 pokemon with megas) Although i can say this hack is somewhat promising and obviously put much effort into, It feels rushed and the post-vanilla firered branch is a mess.

Keep up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2023
    Question 1: All pokemon are catchable here?

Question 2: Can you provide a pokemon locations guide?

btw nice game.. just started 10mins ago and i already caught a gible with rough skin. :D

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Question 1: All pokemon are catchable here?

Question 2: Can you provide a pokemon locations guide?

btw nice game.. just started 10mins ago and i already caught a gible with rough skin. :D

2. Not done and I'm not sure to do it.
    1. Yes.

Back